And I did exactly that; falling to the ground without making a loud sound. 

I walked slowly and quietly towards the kitchen. 

What ever I do, it's important to not. Make. A sound-

*squeak*

I cringe. Freezing in my place. 

One Mississippi,

Two Mississippi,

Three Mississippi...

No weird sounds coming from upstairs? 

No proof of waking anybody up?

Okay then, all good. 

I walked slowly towards the kitchen. 

Two more steps and I'm there. 

I was about to enter when I heard a soft quiet sob, sound from the living room. 

What? Who could that be? Everyone's supposed to be asleep by now... 

The sob became harder as the person was having a hard time with breathing. 

Cami? 

Should I go in? 

Should I check up on her? 

Oh for goodness sakes!

I entered the living room to find Camila, her ear phones in her ears, her phone sits securely on the sofa right where she's sitting on, her knees drawn to her chest, her arms wrapped around herself in an embrace and her face hides behind brown locks of gorgeous hair as she sobs quietly to herself. 

I know which song she's listening to. It's not hard to tell, being the hard core fangirl I was, I knew every lyric and every pose or harmonies to that song. 

I stepped closer, taking her ear phones off, hearing how expectations is blasting through them. I sit next to her, pulling her to me, hugging her tight, circling her back soothingly and kissing her temple. 

No words involved. 

No explanations. 

We don't need it. 

"I love you." I whisper to her. Knowing her enough to know she's already in her little insecure world with anxiety and inability of seeing things clearly. Knowing she needs to hear it. It's not like I'm lying to her. I love Camila so much. It's a strong love, but I can't quite explain how, or in which way. Her sobs quieten. She just sits against me. Listening to my heart beat to try and even hers, listening to my breathing to try and make hers similar. "I love you." I say again, and now she's much calmer. She closes her eyes, gives me a soft appreciative kiss on my exposed collar bone, knowing it's the only exposed place she can get to right now. She's exhausted from all the crying. She falls asleep shortly after. 

Now what am I gonna do?

Sofie must've fallen asleep already... 

But I promised her hot chocolate...