I'm Addicted To You- Soryu

Soryu had been away on important business and you were missing him dearly. You understood there would always be times when you would be apart but it didn't mean your heart was unable to yearn for him each and every time. You looked forward to your happy reunion with him in the near future and it empowered you to keep going.

“Finally found you.”

“Huh?”

You were in the utility room when none other than Soryu showed up. He wasn't supposed to be back for several days yet.

“I finished earlier than planned so I rushed back. I wanted to see you right away.” Soryu softly smiled. Your lips trembled as your emotions hit and you ran into his arms, “I really missed you.” You say and Soryu gives you a gentle squeeze, “So have I.” He brushes your hair out of your face and cups your cheek, “I missed your beautiful smile.”

“Soryu.” You gently place your hand over his, a tender warmth growing within you. “I really want to kiss you…” Soryu mumbles, his cheeks a little red. You looked at him with surprise, “I want to kiss you, too.” Right now you both felt the same way.

Soryu made sure no one was watching and then pressed his lips to yours. It started off as a light kiss but that wasn't enough to satisfy him. Soryu got caught up in his desires kissing you deeply. Your mind went blank and you were left gasping for air but you didn't want to stop.

Soryu looked at you with a heated gaze, “I don't think I'll be able to hold back.” He breathed as his hands started to wander over your clothes. One by one he peeled off your clothes. Doing this in such a public area only furthered the rush you both felt to not get caught. “We really shouldn't be doing this here…” You say through raspy breaths.

But Soryu showed no signs of stopping. His fingers stimulated your core but it wasn't enough, no, you wanted him. Soryu teased you a little while longer, enjoying the rousing look you were giving him. “Soryu, please.” You begged him and finally he entered your body like a shockwave. Your body burned with his passion.

Soryu nibbled your ear, “Looks like I'm addicted to you. I can't get enough, it's intoxicating.” His warm breath sent a shiver down your back and you grasped onto him even harder. You were up against the wall with your legs around his waist clinging to him. Both of you were lost in the shared passion of your bodies.

You knew if you were discovered it would be trouble but at this moment enjoyed your moment of sweet bliss with your man. A little excitement every once in a while really keeps things interesting.