The Bidders Watching MC & Eisuke's Twins As They Go On A Date

Exhausted and in need of a little time to yourselves, you and Eisuke decide to take some time out and go on a date. However, someone would have to watch over the little ones, Hikari and Kioshi. The seven year old twins had never been away from both of their parents before so this would be their first time.

Standing before the elevator in the penthouse lounge, you and Eisuke say a few last words to the twins before heading out.

You knelt down, "Be good now." and hugged Kioshi. "But... I want to come with you, mummy." He whimpered, tears in his eyes. While next to him, Hikari was clinging to her father.

"Don't go! What will I do without you?" She looked up at Eisuke, giving him the puppy dog eyes.

Sighing, Eisuke softly smiled and leaned over, ruffling her hair, "You will be fine because you are daddy's girl. We will be back tonight. So be strong for me, okay?" Seeing Hikari nod, Eisuke gave her a quick hug before standing up. Hikari still looked deflated but she tried to be strong for her father.

Eisuke then focused his gaze on those in the room, "Make sure you keep an eye on them at all times. I don't want anything happening to them while we are away. Is that clear?" He stated in a clear, firm voice.

Everyone in the room sighed in resignation, their shoulders slumped.

"Since when did we become babysitters?" Ota whined. While next to him was Soryu looking disgruntled, "I don't get paid enough for this."

"Ya don't get paid at all." Mamoru chimed in. However, Baba was just smiling despite everyone else's frustration, "Don't worry, nothing will happen to them. You two go enjoy your date. Your kids are in safe hands." The smile on his face growing as he chased you and Eisuke to the elevator.

Once in the elevator, you looked at your kids one last time before the doors closed, "I hope they will be okay..." You turned your gaze to the floor when you felt something warm grab your hand. You looked up besides you to see Eisuke smiling at you warmly.

"They will be fine. If anything it is the guys we should be worried about." A devilish smile flashed across his lips as he thought about the trouble the bidders might go through watching over the twins.

You relaxed into a smile yourself imagining it, "Hehe, yeah, you might be right. I hope they are still in one piece by the time we return."

And with that, the two of you set out on your date.
____

Back in the penthouse, Ota stared at the twins, "So now what?" He asked, looking between the other bidders. Mamoru shrugged and looked ready to fall asleep, while Soryu had engaged in a staring match with Hikari.

Noticing the intense stares, Baba started to laugh, "You two look like a couple of clowns." But Soryu didn't even flinch at his words as he kept staring down Hikari until she finally gave in.

"Awww man..." Hikari looked totally bummed out to have lost while Soryu stood up with a victorious smile, "I never lose in a staring match." He proudly boasted. "Yeah because your face is so scary that it gives them nightmares." Ota chuckled.

Soryu turned to him with a deathly glare, "What did you say?" Pulling a gun out of his jacket.

Seeing the gun, Ota's face went pale, "Whoa! Put the gun away!" Shaking his head, he waved his hands wildly in front as he slowly stepped backwards. But then Mamoru interjected, "Put the gun down, did ya forget we have the little ones to look after?" He said in a slightly serious tone.

Remembering about the twins, Soryu quickly put his gun away and looked towards where they were moments earlier, "They are gone?!" Everyone in the room gasped, the color draining from their faces. They were so caught up in their own business they completely forgot about Hikari and Kioshi.