KBTBB

MC is a musician and was going to perform at the hotel but instead got sold to the bidders.
___

You had just arrived at the Tres Spades hotel where you would be performing on the piano. You weren't quite sure where you were supposed to go and so you asked one of the hotel staff. You did your best to follow those directions but somehow still got lost along the way. You sighed at your bad sense of directions. You cluelessy ambled through the building when you accidentally bumped into someone, "Oh, I'm sorry!" You quickly said in surprise, turning around to face the person; you gasped when your eyes met their's. "Don't worry about it." The blonde haired man replied, you were completely taken by how handsome he looked. Giving a quick wave of his hand, he walked off. You watched him as he went. Once he was out of sight, you quickly come back to reality, realizing you still had to find your way.

The hotel seemed like a endless maze, no matter how long you walked, you didn't seem to be making any progress. As you looked around cluelessy a tall man wearing a hat approached you, "My what a lovely lady. Are you looking for something? If it's love you are after then you need look no further." The man chuckled and you were taken aback by his words, "I'm not after your love, sir. I just want to find where the musicians go to perform in this hotel." You replied and the man smiled, "I see. Then you should be heading here..." The man, though he looked like a major flirt, was quite friendly.

You waved him goodbye and headed exactly where he said, you hoped you'd get it right this time. You took the elevator and somehow found yourself waking down a long dimly lit corridor; It gave you the creeps, you couldn't shake off the eerie feeling that hanged in the air. You continued to walk it when a tall man with dark, slicked back hair approached you, "What are you doing down here?"

"I think I'm lost." You replied and the man eyed you cautiously as if he didn't trust you. He then sent you away not letting you go any further in that direction. Just as you thought, you had indeed gone the wrong way again. Just how bad could one person be with directions?! You wanted to scream at your incompetence to locate where you were supposed to go.
Walking back the way you came, you noticed a door slightly ajar. Your curiosity got the better of you and you went to take a peek. Seeing no one was inside you stepped in, but due to how dark it was, you could hardly see in front of you. You squinted to try get a glimpse of what was in the darkened room when you heard footsteps outside. You gasped and rushed to try get out when you heard a deafening 'crash'. "Oh no!" You cried out and the door immediately swung opened. You were caught red handed with no way to escape.

Just your luck the vase you broke was one of a kind, worth millions of dollars. You had no way to repay it. You cursed your bad sense of directions and your curiosity getting the better of you, if it wasn't for that you never would have gotten in this mess.

Now you found yourself helplessly tied up within a cage as it seemed you were being auctioned. You didn't even know how such a thing was legal. You weren't some tool to be bought, you were a living, breathing human being! You trembled as you heard the biding soar, you had no clue what kind of person you would be sold to, what they would do to you. The very thought had you on edge. You prayed to at least be bought by a decent human and not some creep.

"Sold!" Those words sent your heart racing. You wondered who had bought you, what did your future have in store? You were blindfolded as you were led along, you could feel yourself on an elevator. It seemed to be going pretty high up. It finally came to a stop and you were led out, there you could hear the chatter of not one but several men. Your fears grew by the second. Were you bought by more than one man?

You could hear one of them approaching you, their skin touched your face as they removed the blindfold. You gasped when you saw five very handsome looking men in the room. Three of whom you recognized.

"You belong to us. We bought you." The one standing in front of you said with a smirk. You grew fearful from his words and bit back at him, "I don't belong to any one! Isn't human trafficking illegal?" You spat and the man laughed, "We have a fiesty one hear. You won't be talking like that for much longer." The man introduced himself as Eisuke. Then you learn the man you bumped into was Ota and the guy wearing the hat was called Baba. And the scary man was called Soryu. There was one guy standing against the wall not very interested in what was going on, Baba called him Mamoru. You couldn't believe those you bumped into earlier were a part of this, you never thought they would be the ones you were sold to.

They were all very handsome but being bought by them, you didn't like it at all. Just what was to happen to you? You dreaded becoming someones slave. "Pick one." Eisuke suddenly said, breaking the silence. "Huh?" You looked confused and Eisuke frowned, "I'm giving you a choice. Pick one of us. Choose wisely. Whoever you pick you'll be stuck with."

"Oh." You glanced between them in the room, you didn't know a thing about any of them. The choice seemed impossible. You weren't sure where life would take you from here but you knew the choice you made right now would play a big part on your life later. You had gone from being a musician to a slave girl. You hoped it was all a dream you'd awaken from but it was definitely no dream. It was like a living nightmare.