Baba

"What did you want to show me?" You stood in the penthouse lounge after Baba had called you saying there was something you just had to see. "Just a sec." Baba pressed a button and a rock melody started to play. "Waaa?" You looked around the room, you weren't sure what the purpose of the music was. That was until you focused your eyes back on Baba.

"Huh?!" You never expected to see him standing there with him holding his hat in front of his face in  a sort of popstar pose. Then suddenly, he flicked the hat back up on his head and started to dance to the music, using his hat in various poses.  

"What did I just watch?" Your mouth hung open as you stood there with your eyes wide. "What did you think? It was cool wasn't it? Now I'll do it again without my hat." Baba replayed the song without his hat, you were completely speechless.

"It's much cooler with the hat, don't you think?" Baba strode up to you, waiting for your answer. "Um, right. Yes, of course. Your hat is brimming with a cool aura." You replied, still completely unsure what was going on.

"Right? I knew it. My hat is aweeesome! In your face Ota!" Baba shouted to the wind, throwing a fist into the air.

"Wait, did you have some dispute with Ota?"

"Ota said my hats not cool. I said it was. My hat is a part of me, calling my hat not cool is like calling me uncool, that's so not cool." He smiled and enveloped you in a hug, "Of course i knew you would see the real value of it. That's my girl."

"Hehe, sure." You couldn't help but giggle a little that he would dance for you just to prove his point that his hat was cool.