Sickness- Soryu

How did this happen? You hadn't been sick in years and now you were stuck in bed feeling like your body was made of led, your face flushed, your body hot, a stuffy nose and irritating cough. This wasn't good, you had a date with Soryu today but now you didn't even have the energy to move.

“Ph...one…” Your hand scrambled around in desperate search of your phone but then you remembered you left it on the table in the living area.

Soryu would surely worry if you didn't show up but as you were there wasn't much you could do. Just then your phone went off but you couldn't get your body to respond and were unable to answer.

You mumble an apology to Soryu and not longer after pass out from the illness. Later you awaken but are surprised to see you are not alone.

“Soryu?”

“I was worried so I came by. I never thought I'd find you like this.” Soryu was a mix of embarrassment and concern. He looked rather cute.

A small smile formed on your lips as you watched him. “Soryu…” You grabbed his hand. “Will you take care of me?” You ask with pleading eyes.

Soryu was taken aback by your request and looked away, feeling awkward. But a moment later he took your hand and brought it to his lips, “How could I ever leave you alone when you need me? Until you are better I won't leave your side, Princess.”

Just as he said, Soryu diligently watched over you. It must have been the sickness talking, because you were acting quite spoilt, demanding things be done in a certain way, and things like Soryu feed you by spoon and even asking if he can give you mouth-to-mouth at which Soryu politely declined but not without blushing madly.

“Soryu… Will you sleep with me?” You pleaded with him, tearing up slightly.

Soryu looked at you for a moment and softly sighed. “My Princess sure is acting spoilt.”

Your lips started to quiver and face your face was overcome with disappointment as if you took his words as rejection.

“But I don't mind spoiling you at times like this.” Soryu carefully got into the rather small bed and lay next to you. He wrapped his arms around your tiny body which fit perfectly against him.

“Do you feel any better?” He asked.

“I...I feel hotter.” You whispered, feeling his warmth against your back made you feel suddenly shy. “But I'm happy.” You grew content with the warmth and eventually drifted off to sleep.

Soryu leaned over to see your sleeping face. Beautiful, he thought. Even with flushed cheeks you were absolutely breathtaking. Gently he traced your face with his fingers and then stroked your hair. Even at times like this you were most precious to him. The good and the bad, Soryu accepted every side of you.

“Get well soon, Princess.” He softly kissed your forehead and then nestled himself behind you once more and fell into a deep sleep with you in his warm embrace.