Eisuke Being MCs Teacher

"Does he ever stop talking. He is such an arrogant ass." You grumbled in your chair as you waited for the teacher to finish his lecture. He kept going on and on about things you thought was useless information. "___! Pay attention!" You jumped in your seat when the teacher shouted at you. "Sorry Mr.Eisuke." You said in a sarcastic tone and rolled your eyes.

"What was that?"

"Ack." You were surprised to see Eisuke so close to you as he leaned over your table. You didn't even see him approach you, he moved so fast. "S-Sorry! I won't do it again." You smiled nervously and waved your hands. Seeing him so close made your heart skip a beat. You didn't really pay attention to it before, because he was so cocky, but he was quite handsome.

Eisuke raised an eyebrow as if he didn't really believe you and walked away. You didn't notice it until now but your heart was beating furiously and your body was somewhat warm. '...What is this feeling?' You were confused with yourself and your feelings. You only thought of Eisuke as a cocky jerk who somehow managed to become a teacher but maybe there was more to it than you thought. All your friends was always gushing over Eisuke, something you had grown tired of. You promised yourself you would never fall for such a man but now... It seemed you were fighting your own feelings. 'What do I even see in him?'

Later that day, after school finished, you packed your things away in your locker when and got ready to leave when you bumped into the last person you expected to see.

"Oh... Huh? Mr.Eisuke?"

"Still troublesome as ever I see." The smirk on his face got on your nerves making you think twice what you saw in him earlier. But then he said something that surprised you, "Even so, you are quite talented. You always continue to surprise me." Those words came as a shock to your system. 'The great Eisuke can actually compliment someone? ...Wow!' You laughed silently in a state of confusion. "I never thought I would hear you say that. You know I never thought someone like you would be a teacher. You probably aren't even that much older than me." You said in half teasing, half sarcasm manner. Eisuke scoffed, "I am older than you think, In fact I am five years older than you. And I can be whatever I want to be. There is nothing I can't do." He said confidently with a cocky smile.

You sighed and rolled your eyes, "Yeah, I should have expected that. So you are slightly older than I thought. I still don't see why someone like you would be a teacher. You seem more suited to those rich upperclassman who drink fine wine and talk about the common people who are beneath you." You smiled in a spiteful manner. " Heh, you really are full of surprises if that is what you believe." Eisuke smirked, you had peaked his curiosity, he seemed to be enjoying this small talk. "What is so surprising about that? Anyway, why are you even talking to me? I thought you disliked me because I caused you nothing but trouble." You shrugged.

"You think so? It seems you don't know me at all." He leaned in closer, seeing they were the only two left in the school he didn't have to be so on guard, "I find you interesting. I wonder why you are the only girl not fawning over me. I see the way your friends look at me but you are different. Why is that?" He whispered in your ear, he was so close you could feel your pulse racing and your breathing speed up. "How should I know?!" You almost shouted despite yourself, you could hardly control your actions with him being so close. 'This feeling again... Do I like him? But I am a student... A relationship between a teacher and student is forbidden. It could never work.' Your thoughts had run wild, you tried your best to convince yourself you didn't like him, and by proving to yourself it wouldn't work out you hoped it would put a stop to your out of control feelings, but...you had no such luck.

"___? Are you just going to stare at me all day?"

"What? ...Oh, I am sorry!" You were so lost in your thoughts you failed to notice you were staring at Eisuke with a distant stare. Seeing your reaction Eisuke chuckled in amusement, "And here I thought you were different from the other girls." 'What? ...Wait, no I don't like him!' You told yourself once more but even you knew this wasn't true. "As if. I would never fall for someone like you. You are my teacher and that's it." You replied in a smug tone making Eisuke chuckle again. "If you say so." The way he was chuckling and his tone of voice showed he didn't completely believe you.

"Argh, you are so infuriating!" You shouted suddenly, frustrated with his attitude but more so you were covering up your real feelings behind a mask.

That was how you came to realize your feelings for the mysterious Eisuke, someone you wanted to get to know better. Even if you wouldn't admit that to him. But there was one thing that kept you from getting closer and that was your status as student and teacher. Was a forbidden romance in the air or was the relationship doomed to fail from the start?