KBTBB Guys Discovering MC Was An Idol In The Past

Eisuke: You were busily cooking dinner in the kitchen when you heard Eisuke say your name. You turned around and were surprised to see a look of confusion on his face. You noticed Eisuke was holding a magazine and wondered if it had anything to do with it. He placed the magazine on the bench in front of you and you gasped when you saw the headlines 'Past Idols'. You scanned the page and sure enough there was your picture from your teen years. Eisuke wondered why you never told him and why you had stopped? Going from being a singer everyone adored to working at his hotel as a maid, it didn't make sense. You knew Eisuke wouldn't understand on his own and so you explained while it was enjoyable you didn't have much of a life. It wasn't how you wanted to spend your future.

As soon as you finished school you quietly slipped away and out of the limelight. You left the country and came to Japan and that's when you found work at Tres Spades. Eisuke was amazed by what he learned, it was thanks to that he even got to meet you. He grabbed your arm and pulled you towards him, "I really am lucky to be with you. ...Will you sing for me sometime?" His voice was kind as he whispered in your ear. You nodded your, promising you would before he swept your lips away in a passionate kiss.

Soryu: You both were watching TV together when a news program came on about Idols who have left to pursue a normal life. You tried to change the channel but Soryu wouldn't allow it. Just as you feared a picture of you with your name came up on the screen. Soryu's eyes went wide and he leaned foward on his seat in disbelief. He turned the TV off before looking at you with a puzzled expression. This was the first he learnt you use to be a popular Idol. To think you could of had fame and fortune but instead you chose to work at the hotel and get sold to him, it all seemed so farfetched. Soryu opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out, he didn't know what to say and so you spoke first.

You loved to sing, it was something you enjoyed very much but it was slowly depriving you from any kind of social life as the fans had you cornered where ever you went. Some even nearly caused an accident. You couldn't take it any longer. Fearing for your life, you quickly left the country and hid from prying eyes for a few years until everyone had forgotten you. In that time you had come to work at the hotel and after meeting Soryu, you knew you did the right thing. You never regretted leaving the fame and fortune behind, all you needed was Soryu by your side to be happy. "Thank you..." Soryu closed his eyes and hugged you. He was so grateful you came in to his life, he never wanted to let you go.

Ota: When Ota heard from word of mouth that you use to be a popular Idol back in the day, he rushed to find you to hear it from your mouth. You were surprised that people were still talking about you and that Ota had now learnt of your past. When he asked if it was true you could do nothing but nod your head. He was amazed his girlfriend really was a popular singer in the past. Ota wondered why you would give something like that up, especially to become a maid of all things. You explained it really isn't as good as it's made out to be. You never got a moments rest and was constantly stalked by the fans, you couldn't keep anything a secret and slowly you felt like you would go insane. You knew you had to get away from that life and being a maid seemed like the perfect job to hide away from your previous life.

Ota was left speechless, he didn't realize you had such a past and it was because if that past he even got to meet you. To think you never would have met him if it wasn't for the decision you made back then. Ota was sure to never take anything for granted ever again after learning how close he could have come to never having even met you, "You really are the most important part of my life."