MC Landing On A Bidders Lap When Another Walks In On Them

Eisuke: Eisuke sat on the couch reading a newspaper while you cleaned his hotel suite. "Bring me a coffee." Eisuke asked and you stopped everything to go make him one. You lent over to place the coffee on the table when you suddenly lost your balance and stumbled backwards onto Eisuke's lap. At that exact moment the door to the suite had opened and Soryu stepped inside looking like he had something to say. But soon as his eyes landed on your rather erotic position, a faint blush crept over his cheeks, "S-Sorry." He immediately turned heel and fled the room. Eisuke chuckled amused at his reaction while you were wide eyed an in shock. You wanted to chase after Soryu to tell him he got the wrong idea but Eisuke held you down, refusing to let you go.

Soryu: You found Soryu resting in the penthouse lounge and decided you would go up to him, but along the way you had tripped and landed right on top of him. Your face was just inches away from his, while your knees fitted perfectly between his legs. You were about to pull away when you heard a noise from behind, "Can't you two get a room? Sheesh." You froze when you realized Mamoru had seen you in a slightly raunchy position. Soryu looked to be in just as much shock as you were and you both quickly pulled apart, though the blush on your faces was unmissable.

Ota: You were silently observing Ota as he carefully sketched his lastet art piece when you had gotten a little too close and stumbled over your own feet landing straight on top of him sending his gear flying. Ota jumped in surprise from having you suddenly land on him. You quickly apologized and tried to get off him but he wrapped his arms around you, not allowing you to escape. As he held you in a tight embrace Baba had suddenly entered the room and saw Ota with his arms wrapped around you as his hands ran over your body, "Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to disturb your fun." Baba grinned and turned around and left. Leaving you with whatever Ota had in store after you disrupted him while he worked.