MC trying to kill herself due to the bidders poisonous love

Eisuke: The image of your pale skin and deathly state was burned into his memory. Eisuke never thought you'd go as far as attempted suicide, he didn't understand why you even tried such a thing. You were lucky to be alive, If Eisuke didn't find you when he did you most likely wouldn't be breathing right now. Eisuke sat besides your bed at the hospital, tightly gripping your hand. "Why..." He looked glum, It still hurt to think he nearly lost you. "Eisuke..." You mumbled his name. Eisuke's head immediately perked up at your voice. He was relieved to finally see you awake. "Tell me...why?" His eyes shook with emotion as he traced a finger along your cheek. Your lip quivered, you were thinking how to explain yourself, "I...I couldn't handle it..."

Eisuke's eyes went wide, "Handle what?"

"You... Your controlling nature. It was too...much. i didn't know any way of it...I'm sorry." You sadly bit your lip and looked away. Eisuke was rendered speechless. He was the reason you nearly died? It felt like a stab to the heart. Maybe he did come on too strong towards you, not allowing you to think for yourself... Eisuke sadly gazed at your joined hands and sighed, "I'm sorry..." He muttered before looking you in the eyes, "I'm so so sorry. I promise I'll change. Please don't ever try this again...I..." Eisuke could barely get his words out, for the first time he actually looked like he was about to break, "I need you. Don't leave me...please..." He begged you, he looked genuinely worried about you and regretted the past.

"Eisuke..." You cupped his cheek in your hand, "I won't. ...I promise." You smiled. Eisuke was overcome with relief. He closed his eyes, a single tear rolled down his cheek. That lonely tear was filled with his anguish and regret. Eisuke promised in his heart to take better care of you and see to it that you know nothing but his love for you.

Soryu: Soryu was a mess after finding your limp body in his home. He didn't know whether you would live or die as he rushed you to the hospital. When he was told you would recover he nearly collapsed from overwhelming relief. Still, he didn't know how you got like that to begin with. Soryu softly traced a finger over your cheek as he gazed at your sleeping form, waiting for you to wake up.

You begun to stir and your eyes fluttered open. Soryu took in a deep breath seeing you were finally awake, he prepared himself to ask what happened. He was about to speak when he noticed the sadness flicker in your eyes and was momentarily speechless..., "____, What happened?" He questioned and you sadly looked away.

"I was weak... I'm sorry."

"What are you talking about?" Soryu furrowed his brows, trying to make sense of your words. You turned to face him, your face twisted in pain, "I was scared. I never knew what was going to happen next. Dating a mobster... It frightened me. I know, It's stupid-" Soryu stopped you from speaking by suddenly grabbing your hand and pulling it to his chest, "I didn't know you felt that way... It's not stupid. You are right. It can be scary but..." Soryu closed his eyes and slowly shook his head, "I wish you came to me to discuss your worries instead of taking such drastic measures."

He was right, you should have gone to him but you were in such a state you didn't think it through. You could see the sadness and pain in his eyes, it was crushing, you were the one who inflicted such pain on him, it hurt your heart. "____, I beg you, don't ever do something like this again. Please, come to me if anything is troubling you." His voice shook with emotion as he begged you. "When I thought I'd lose you... I almost lost the will to live. ...I don't want to live my life without you in it." You nodded your head and promised him. That was the last time you would ever try something so stupid. Soryu was so relieved he brought your hand to his lips, kissing it multiple times as he held back the tears that threatened to fall.

Ota: Ota held his hand to his mouth as he saw you laying on the bed, unmoving. Your pulse was weak and your skin deathly pale. Sweat dripped down his forehead as his heart started beating a mile a minute from fear of what was to come. He immediately rushed you to the hospital and waited impatiently in the waiting room while praying you would be okay. As soon as he was told you would recover and were now awake, in an instant, Ota had rushed to your room.

He strided straight up to your bed, you still looked pale. You could see Ota shaking, your near death had him in quite a state. "What happened?" He asked in confusion and concern. "Ota... I tried to kill myself." You muttered and sadly bit your lip like it hurt to say. Ota's eyes went wide in shock, "Wha...What?!" His eyes darted all over the room, he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"I'm sorry... I just couldn't take being your pet any more. All I want is to be treated like a human being. I was confused with my feelings and didn't know what to do." You said how you earnestly felt. Ota's mouth hung open in disbelief, he didn't realize his pet fetish would have such an impact on you. You nearly died because of his selfishness, if he lost you...that would have destroyed him. Ota knew he was a fool. Nearly driving the only person he's ever loved to death.

"What have I done..." Ota's face was etched in sorrow as he hung his head. "Can...can you ever forgive me?" Ota's voice trembled as he looked up to you. You could see the sorrow in his eyes. "Of course." You smiled, you knew he was being sincere with his words. "Thank you." Ota's lips quivered as he smiled, your forgiveness meant everything to him. "I promise, from now on you will be treated as my equal and nothing but." That was all you wanted to hear. You sat up on the bed and smiled at him. Ota immediately encircled his arms around you, holding you against him. This warmth... It was something he would never take for granted again. He always wanted to hear your voice calling his name and your gentle touch on his skin. These simple things were something he loved so much about you and never wanted to lose them, lose you.