MC Finding The Bidders Dancing

Eisuke: You were just about to walk Into Eisuke's office when you noticed the door was slightly open. Instead of knocking you decided to take a peek inside and was met with the most perplexing sight. There, Eisuke was dancing all alone. You had no idea what had gotten into him that he'd do such a thing, but then you recalled something. There was an important event coming up and there would be dancing; and you would be his date. It was likely Eisuke was practicing his dancing for that night- with his slow but precise steps. Even the great Ichinomiya wasn't all perfect; even he made mistakes. So It would seem he may have a weakness when it came to dancing. This thought amused you. As you stood there, smiling to yourself at the thought, you suddenly heard a clunk. With wide eyes you quickly focused on him and nearly gasped when you saw he had accidentally walked into a nearby wardrobe in the room before falling to the ground in quite a fashionable display. You had to muster up all your willpower to stifle a laugh, and taking this as your queue to leave, you quickly but quietly scurry away; smiling to yourself the whole way.

Soryu: You were surprised to come home to the sound of music. You look around and finally locate the source in your bedroom. Inside, Soryu was dancing along to the slow-paced song. You couldn’t quite tell what sort of dance he was trying to do; the waltz, perhaps, or the foxtrot? Either way, It looked rather strange, especially considering he lacked a partner. There was no words to describe the unusual but oddly hilarious sight. You don't know what possessed him to try dancing; and those kinds of dances of all things. Maybe he was even dancing for the sake of it but that didn't seem like a Soryu thing to do. You couldn’t quite work it out but it didn't matter; you would just ask him later. In the meantime you were going to enjoy the show; wondering how long it would take him to realize you were there.

Baba: You had just entered the penthouse lounge after a long day of work, and were on your way to your suite when you were stopped in your tracks by an unexpected sight. In the middle of the room was Baba- a dancing Baba that is. Only then did you realize the subtle sound of the music playing; your tired body was too focused on getting to your room to have noticed earlier. Baba really looked to be enjoying himself as he did all kinds of spins and waved his arms side to side as he moved his body. In fact he was quite good. It was no surprise someone like Baba would be a good dancer; he's probably talented at most things. Your plans of going to your suite and just resting had been completely dashed as Baba spotted you. His face instantly lightning up, he flashed you a mischievous grin and pulled you in to dance with him. And that's how you ended up spending your evening.

Ota: You thought you would surprise Ota with a visit to his studio. He had been busy lately so you thought he'd appreciate some company. But when you arrived at the door you were shocked to hear music within. You slowly opened the door and were even further shocked to see Ota standing in front of his canvas with paintbrush in hand...dancing. He moved from side to side along with the music; occasionally shaking his booty out backwards. His head was bobbing up and down to the beat and his arms shook about; he looked to be really enjoying himself. So much for the surprise you thought. Now probably wasn't a good time to interrupt him. You decided it was best you came back later and quietly snuck back out; feeling lighter and happier than before. Being audience to his amusing dances really put a smile on your face and would keep you laughing all day.
__

For those wondering why I only did these four it's because I haven't read the others. And the reason I mainly write for three is because I run out of different ideas for several guys. And Ota, Eisuke and Soryu just happen to be my favorite.