MC Turning Into a Four Year Old After Drinking a Potion

Eisuke: Eisuke was flabbergasted when he came home to find a little kid wandering around his suite. He marched up to the little girl and nearly fell over when he realized it was none other than you. Eisuke was speechless, how was it even possible to revert back to a little kid? He hoped you returned to normal soon, it wouldn't be easy having a four year old for a girlfriend. Eisuke would feel more like a father than a lover.

You smiled happily at him before running off, Eisuke immediately ran after you telling you to stay still. He had his hands full trying to keep you out of trouble and stop you from causing mischief. You thought it would be fun to stand on the furniture and jump on the beds, Eisuke barely had a moments rest. "Can you stay still for even a second?!" He was overwhelmed by your energetic little self.

Eisuke finally got you to calm down by playing a game with you. One that didn't require any movement as Eisuke was beyond exhausted after chasing you for so long. At some point, Eisuke had fallen asleep on the couch. You had finally returned to normal, not remembering anything from when you were a kid. You were surprised to see Eisuke sleeping so peacefully on the couch; he was so sound asleep you didn't think anything could wake him. You wondered what had caused him to be so tired that he would pass out on the couch, it was unusual for him. You decided not to worry about it and sat besides him stroking his face as he slept.

Soryu: Soryu couldn't believe his eyes when he found a miniature you running around his home. He debated whether to stay and look after you or run to the guys and ask them what the heck is going on?! Thinking they might tease him, Soryu decided to stay and look after you in hopes that whatever it was would soon wear off. He wasn't sure how to approach you, though. Soryu had no experience with kids and even worse this kid was his lover. He tried to engage in a conversation with you but it was fruitless as you'd only smile and laugh at him. You were brimming with excess energy and ran wildly around his home when you suddenly fell over.

You sat up and begun to cry, Soryu quickly raced over to you but didn't know what to do. "Do I hold her? Or give her sweets? Or pat her on the head...?" As Soryu was trying to work it out you had leapt at him and hugged him tight. Soryu's eyes went wide before wrapping his arms around you as you quietly sobbed in his chest. He picked up your tiny form within his arms and carried you to bed, "I'll read you a story." Soryu located some story books appropriate for kids and rested on the bed with you leaning on him as he read you a story. Soryu was relieved when you finally returned to normal, but he couldn't deny you were a cute kid even if he didn't know how to handle you at first.

Baba: Baba stepped into his suite stretching his arms after a long day. He couldn't wait to hold you again and hurried to find you. Baba was met by the surprise of his life when he didn't find you but in fact a little girl sitting on the couch. He had to take a step back when he realized you were that little girl. Baba was about to sit besides you when you jumped from your seat and with a grin ran off. Baba's eyes went wide with shock seeing you disappear right in front of him. He called out your name but it was too late, you had managed to open the suite door and made a getaway.

A panicked Baba quickly ran after you. You had gotten on the elevator and were now running through the lobby with Baba following you from behind. You had a broad grin on your face, you thought it was amusing to see him chase after you. Baba, on the otherhand, was nearly out of breath as he yelled out your name. Chasing after you was even more tiring than making a getaway after a robbery.

Ota saw Baba running after you in the lobby and had to do a double take. He thought he was seeing things. Baba chasing after a kid... Ota couldn't come up with any sort of explanation and would be sure to question Baba on it later. You had enough running around and finally allowed Baba to catch you. He picked you up in his arms and sighed. Baba couldn't believe you had him running after you for so long. He carried you back up to the penthouse and sat you on the couch in his suite. Baba made sure the door was firmly locked this time, he didn't want a second getaway attempt after he nearly passed out from the first; he had never run so much in his life.

You giggled from besides him on the couch and he just leant back looking ready to pass out. You sidled up close to him, resting your head on his lap where you soon fell asleep. Baba smiled, tracing a finger over your cheek before falling asleep alongside you.

Ota: Ota nearly had a heart attack when he came home to find someone had strewn his art supplies across the room. In the middle of it all a little girl with a bright grin sat covered in paint. Ota strode up to the little girl and gasped. Seeing his art supplies thrown about was bad enough but you as a little kid...he nearly passed out from shock. Ota tried to clean up around you when you reached out and smacked both sides of his face with your tiny hands. Ota knelt back in surprise as you laughed at his paint covered cheeks. "If that's how you want to play." There was a mischievous smile on Ota's face as he dabbed some paint on his finger and ran it across your nose. He was no longer worried about the mess on the floor as you both engaged in a paint fight.

The whole room had looked like it turned into another one of his art projects. There was paint splattered everywhere, Ota knew Eisuke would give him a scolding later, or maybe not considering it's not everyday your girlfriend turned into a little kid. Though, Eisuke may not believe him. By the end, you both had settled down and were now laying on the floor side by side as you drew pictures together. Much more dignified than throwing paint at one another. "You really are a cute kid." Ota smiled to himself, though, he hoped you returned to being an adult soon. There was only so much he could take of you as a kid. Ota was relieved when you finally returned to normal while you were horrified to find the suite in such a disarray, wondering how Ota could make such a mess. He'd just laugh, not saying what happened as he remembered how adorable you were in your tiny form. Ota couldn't wait to have kids of his own, though, he hoped they wouldn't be as wild as you were or he might have to hire a permanent cleaner.