Eisuke- Disaster Revenge

I was going to write this tomorrow but I can't  sleep because my room is so hot ;-; So I finished this one now.
__

You promised you'd get revenge one day. At the time you weren't sure how you would, but you just knew you would eventually and it'd be sweet. Eisuke had purposely gotten you drunk one night and you had made a fool of yourself in front of everyone. Eisuke's reasoning was he only wanted to see you drunk, he never thought you'd be so...wild.

Since then you had been planning your revenge. The ultimate prank.

Today was the day. You had prepared yourself for this moment. It was early in the morning, you woke up at sunrise to ready your tools. Eisuke was still sound asleep after a late night, you purposely made sure he would be exhausted by morning so you wouldn't be disturbed.

Carrying a small box you stood besides the bed, hovering above Eisuke. With a wicked smirk you opened the box and immediately put your plan in action.

Several hours later… Eisuke finally woke up. He greeted you with a good morning. Eisuke was completely oblivious to the laughter you struggled to conceal, thankfully you prepared yourself enough and were being a pretty good actor.

“Oh, the guys said they needed to talk to you.” You said, hurrying Eisuke to get dressed and avoid having him look at any mirrors.

While it was true the other bidders did need to talk to him it wasn't nearly as urgent as you made it out to be, almost rushing him out the door before he was even dressed.

You didn’t even allow him breakfast let alone his morning coffee before telling him to go to the penthouse.

“You sure are being forceful this morning.” Eisuke grumbled but didn't say much else as he really couldn't function properly without the coffee you denied him.

“Sorry, they said it was important you came as quickly as possible. Once we finish talking I'll make you that coffee, okay?” You smiled.

Together you made your way to the penthouse lounge.

“What is so important I am needed before I can even have my coffee?” Eisuke said as soon as he stepped into the lounge.

The bidders who had all been talking amongst themselves stopped and turned towards Eisuke.

“Boss-!” Baba stopped short, his face turning to one of disbelief.

The others in the room were no different. Soryus expression was something of shock and concern.

Eisuke seemed annoyed by everyone's stares. “What's the matter? Get to the point already. I don't have all day.” He demanded.

The others tried to remain composed but it was nearly impossible.

“Even without your coffee you still managed to keep your makeup on point.” Ota remarked, snickering.

“Makeup? Now you are just being plain stupid. Don't make me kick you out of the hotel.” Eisuke groaned in frustration.

“At least Ota would be kicked out beautifully.” Baba chuckled and Eisuke grew more annoyed.

“Would you all shut up and just tell me what you needed already.”

This time it was Soryus turn to speak, “I think that. may be difficult.”

Eisuke looked at Soryu and sighed, “Not you too. I don't have time for this. I have better things I could be doing.”

“Like picking a dress to go with your new look?” Ota said, laughing along with Baba.

Eisuke shot them both a sharp look, having had enough of these remarks. Just as he was about to yell at them, Mamoru shoved a mirror in front of him.

“What...what happened to my face?!” Eisuke barked. He touched his face in disbelief. It was then you could no longer hold it in and burst out laughing. Eisuke's head snapped in your direction, “___! What did you do?!”

“I just gave you a little makeover,” You said, holding your stomach as you laughed, “I thought you could do with some sprucing up. You sure make an attractive...pfft...woman.”

On his face was the most gaudy makeup. It was a complete horror show. Dark black lipstick, light blue eyeshadow, rosy red cheeks, heavy mascara…

“Clown…”

“What did you say?”

“You look like a clown!” You said with tears in your eyes from laughter. Everyone in the room was now laughing from seeing just how hard you were laughing. Your reaction was highly amusing.

Eisuke looked absolutely shocked for a moment before knitting his brows and pursing his lips, “I think someone is in need of punishment.” He said, closing in on you.

“Pfft…. Fine. Punish me. It was still worth it.” Despite knowing what was coming you still couldn’t control yourself. This really was the perfect revenge. You were lucky you didn’t pass out from laughing too much.

“I swear…” Eisuke sighed, he didn't know what he was going to do with you when you continued to act like that.

Seeing as you weren't going anywhere fast, Eisuke picked you up and carried you back to the penthouse. Soon as you got back, Eisuke quickly cleaned himself of the hideous makeup you covered him in. Afterwards, he made sure you were adequately punished, nice and slowly, until you could take no more.

Though, in the end did you really succeed in your revenge? As you just made a fool of yourself all over in front of everyone… I guess The King always wins in the end, something you'd learn soon enough.