Sleeping Blues- Eisuke

Just a little something because I am having trouble sleeping.
___

Elli stirred restlessly unable to sleep. Noticing her restlessness, Eisuke woke up, "Is something wrong?" He muttered still half asleep. "Hmm..." Elli turned towards him, though she couldn't really see him in the darkness. "I don't know... I just can't seem to sleep." She murmured, sounding upset. Elli could feel the bed move and in a matter of seconds Eisuke had wrapped her up in his arms. "It's okay." He whispered comfortingly while stroking her back, "I'll hold you like this all night until you fall asleep." His tone had a hint of kindness in it. He was being unusually nice to her. Eisuke could feel Elli slightly shaking within his arms and so he tightened his hold on her, "Everything is alright." He voice was soft and calm, it did wonders to help her relax.
"Thank you." She muttered, gripping onto his clothes and burrying her head against his chest. "Just relax and go to sleep. I'll be right here." He softly spoke, rubbing her back one last time before giving her a soft kiss on her hair. It didn't take long for her to finally drift off to sleep in the warm comfort of her lovers arms. Eisuke remained holding her all night long with a smile on his face; happy to have the one he loves firmly within his arms.