Secretly Loved Chapter Seven

[Zayden]

"Okay, I've got to get back to lunch now, I'm starving!" Ayden said, I knew she wasnt all hungry like she said she was. Little did she know, I could see right through her. 

"Okay," I just nodded, giving her a kiss on the forehead before she bagan to walk out of the room. I watched her every step, she started getting a bit wobbly, and I immediately rushed over to her, holding on to her.

"Ayden, are you okay!?" I asked, concern in my voice. She didnt reply, instead, she fell back in my arms.

 I cursed under my breath. I carried her bridal style out into the hallway. People stared, and teachers asked me where I was going with her. But my only concern at that moment was Ayden.  I laid Ayden in the backseat of my Fisker, driving quickly to the hospital.

-----

"Sir, you may come in and see Ms.Green now, didn't you say you were her teacher?" 

"Yes Sir," I nodded, heading into room 400A.

Ayden was sitting up on the hospital bed, looking pale and scared. I went over to her, gently stroking her hair, and pulling her to my chest.

"You're just her teacher, eh?" The doctor winked.

"I am, Sir," I replied, jumping away from Ayden.

'I-I like to care for my students as if they were--" The doctor cut me off.

"I see the wway you look at her, and I see the way she looks at you, You two are perfect for each other, no doubt about that," The doctor smirked. What did he know?  I knew I liked Ayden- But did I love her? I've only known her for over a month, I couldn't possibly be in love with my student. No way.

'yes way' The voice inside my head fought, I shook it off. only time would tell. I looked over at Ayden, her cheeks were flushed. 

"Ms. Green, You're going to have to start eating more, or I have a feeling i'm going to see you a whole lot more," The doctor joked, then turned to me.

'Ms. Ayden over here passed out becasue of the lack of food ; and since you care so much about this particular student; I'm asking you to make sure she eats healthy and gains some weight." 

"Will do," I smirked looking over at Ayden, I noticed she was looking down at her wrist.. oh for the love of god, please dont tell me thats she's hurt herself in anyway. I figured I'd ask her about it in the car.

"For the mean time,. heres a prescription for you, Ms. Green, take these twice daily for three weeks, they will help you get to a more healthy weight." 

"Okay," She said and nodded.

"You two can go now," The doctor said, ahnding ayden the bottle of pills. 

Ayden and I walked out of the hospital hand in hand, it was a nice feeling, she held on to me because she waas still feeling wobbly, at first she was holding on to my forearm then she just held my hand. I couldnt complain, even if I am her teacher.

"Lets go to Mickey D's are you comfortable with that?" I asked her, She just nodded her head, I drove for about 30 minutes, pulling up to the nearest McDonald's going over to Aydne's side and unbuckling her seatbelt for her.

"I could've done that, Mr.C ' She laughed, getting out. This time, I slipped my hand in hers. She didnt object, this I was happy about. We walked up the the register thingy.

'What do you want?" I asked Ayden, She was looking about, not even paying attention to me. I gently squeezed her hand, she looked down and blushed.

"Huh?"

"I said what do you want?" I laughed, looking into those beautiful eyes of hers. 

"U-Uh, the 10 piece Chicken McNuggets and I want a large sweet Tea" She smiled.

"Okay," I laughed, patting her on the head lightly.

'I'm Not a-" The chashier cut her off. I heard Ayden grumble behind me. I resisted the urgge to laugh. 

"What can I get you toady?" The filrty blonde asked, batting her eyelashes at me, obviously trying to flirt. Ayden squeezed my hand harder, almost as if she was jealous.

"Uh, Yes, I would like to get me and my girlfriend two orders of the 10 peice Chicken McNuggets," I said, winking at Ayden when I said girlfriend. She just smiled. Which caused me to smile. It was just so contagious.

"And what would you like to drink," She said codlyly. I just smirked.

"Two Sweet Tea's please,"

"Okay, that'll be $15.95 and your order number is 112" The blonde smiled, it was full of hatred.

"C'mon lets go find us a table," I smiled at our intertwined fingers. It just felt so right. I didnt care what anyone else thought, I think I am falling inlove with my student, and nothing now can change that.

--------------

D'Awwww, Zayden might just love Ayden! <3 Chapter eight should either be up tonight or tommorrow, thank you guys for all of the love and support, Theres a pic of Ayden on the side thingy over there<3 Oh and dont forget to COMMET/VOTE/FAN (:

-Katie