Secretly Loved Chapter Eighteen

[Ayden]

I heard a loud banging on my door.

"A! Are you almost done yet!" Zaydens voice called from outside my apartment door.

"I'm almost ready, give me a second!" I yelled back, putting the finishing touches onto my make up. Today was Zayden and I's first 'Real' date. and I'm pretty excited.

I'm wearing a black and white striped dress, it comes down to about mid thigh.

"Ayden! Are you done yet?" I heard again, i rolled my eyes and laughed silently.

"Yes, Zay, you can come on in!"

My heart began to pound as I heard the door scramble open.

"Oh my goodness, Ayden, I honestly don't know what to say, you're so beautiful." He stared deeply into my eyes, his full of love and lust.

"Thanks." I blushed, going over to pull him into my arms.

"Anytime, Love."

I smiled up at him, linking my fingers with his.

"Lets go, im anxious!" I said hyperily.

"Now." Zayden laughed.

"Okay let me just grab my bag."

I saw him briefly roll his eyes, but he half smiled at me.

"You know, we shouldn't go out there together." I said realization hitting me.

"Don't worry, I have it all covered. Just dont stand too close to me." Zayden smiled over to me.

"Okay, I think I can manage." I say, grabbing the keys to my apartment, shoving them inside my purse before opening the door.

"Before you mi lady." Zayden courted, I laughed.

I walked out into the empty hallway, my eyes searching. Zayden leaned over tomgive me a quick kiss on the forehead before we made it out to the elevator.

We got outaide the apartment complex without any complications. I silently thanked God for that.

"Can you pleeaassee tell me where we're going?" I pouted, Zayden said we were halfway there, but I still wanted to know.

"You will know in well, about ten minutes." He laughed, taking his eyes off the road for a split second to look at me.

"Good!" I said excitedly.

I closed my eyes, I was feeling a bit tired and nervous.

"Why is it that you always fall asleep in my car?" A sweet voice said to me. I opened my eyes, looking into the most beautiful grey eyes.

" Im not sure. Are we there yet?" I asked again, I knew I had to be getting on his nerves.

"Yes but im parked so you couldn't see it right away." That man was clever. I had to give him props.

"Well lets go!!" I said, okay more like yelled.

"C'mom, love." He said coming over to the passenger side.

"Thank you mi good sir." I winked.

He just smiled at me. I turned around on my heels, mt eyes windening.

We were at the Al La Belle, the most expensive japenese resturant I know about.

"Zayden, you didnt have too."

"I wanted too, I wanted to take you to the best place." He smiled, pressing his forehead on mine. I gazed into his eyes. I can't believe he picked me. Out of all of those other girls, whom are way prettier than I am, why did he choose me.