Not So Secretly Loved [3]

-Ayden-

"So who exactly is Kayden?" I asked, staring Zayden down.

"Your sister. Twin sister to be exact." I stared at him in shock, and then laughed.

"Twin sister? Wow, Zayden, can you come up with a more reasonable excuse than that one?"

"Ayden, I'm not kidding here." He said, giving me a completely serious look.

"Then how?" I ask, I could tell when he was lying, and now he wasn't.

"Well, your mom and dad.." He trailed, smirking at me.

"Zay, nows not the time to joke." I say, grabbing onto his hand. It always relaxed me.

"Fine... Kayden, shes a serial killer. She kills people for her own twisted pleasure." I stared at Zayden's eyes, waiting to see a trace of amusement. I saw nothing.

"Y-You can't be serious. And now what.. She's after me?" I ask, pulling my hair in a bun.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because, you look just like her and she doesn't like that."

"Okay, wait. How in the hell do you know about all of this?"

"Reasearch." I gave Zayden a blank look.

"Reasearch, really? What's really going on, Zayden?" I ask, looking him dead in the eyes.

"I'm quitting my job as the principal, and i've been in training for the C.I.A for the past three months." So thats where he's been dissapearing too.

"How did you find out?"

"I got called up one day, I honestly hadn't heard of her up until then. They said that they needed my help. As you know, they just call random people over the age of eighteen and begin to train them.. and well, it just so happened to be somewhat linked to you, so I agreed right away."

I just stared at him and laughed. Was he crazy?

He grabbed my hands.

"Ayden, I'm being serious."

I nodded my head. So, apparently now I had a pshyco serial killing freak of a sister and she was out to get me?

Talk about stressful!