Secrelty Loved - Chapter Two-

Hey you guys! theres a pic of Ayden on the side thingy over there :D  

 --------------------------------------------

 [Zayden] 

I couldn't shake off the feeling that someone was watching me. I turned around, and my eyes almost popped out of their sockets, literally. She had red hair that fell down just below her chest and the most beautiful blue eyes I’d ever seen.

"Is there something wrong, Miss?" I smirked, keeping my eyes locked with hers.

"N-No sir, I was just...' She paused, before speaking. "Admiring your beauty from afar." She smirked back; there was no doubt that she is attractive. I chuckled.

"Well, Ms. Admiring my beauty from afar, come on in and take a seat before you have to go get a tardy pass, it'd be a shame to be tardy on the first day," I laughed. My eyes never left her as she made her way over to a desk, I was surprised that seat was even open, but then I realized that this class was almost full of guys and there wasn't but like two girls.  I realized I was still looking at her whenever she looked up; I looked away, pretending to write something down.  Then a thought hit me. I rolled my chair over to her desk.

"Hello there," I said, taking in her minty breath. Mmm, I wanted to taste it. Zayden! You're not supposed to be thinking these things; she's your student for crying out loud!  The voice in my head fought. But if it was so wrong, why did it feel so right?

"Hi! I have detention with you for a week! You are Mr. Costello, right?” She smirked. Oh! So this was Ayden Green, Andrew was telling me about her, I’m on Ayden’s side of this, if it was me I would of done the same thing, I don’t like him either, always in someone else’s business.

“Nope, I’m the famous dead person, Elvis Pressley! Of course I’m Mr. Costello,” I winked, speaking again.

“And you’re Ms. Green?”

“Nada, I’m George Washington, shh, don’t tell anyone,” She winked, I had to laugh, she had a good sense of humor.

“Ahh, well, I’ve always wanted to meet the first president, how’s it going, Mr. Washington?” I said, looking into her eyes.

“It’s going good, Mr. Costello,” She laughed, deepening her voice.

“Good, Ms. Green.” I smirked, propping my elbows on her desk, purposely putting them near hers. Something happened then that I didn’t expect, sparks ran through out my body, and I wasn’t even touching her. Wow, I wonder what it would be like actually touching her. I wanted to find out, but I figured it would be too soon.

“I guess,” She smiled, it was damn beautiful. The best thing about a girl is her smile and her personality, and so far, she’s got amazing ones.  

“I’m moving your detention to next week,” I smiled, completely forgetting that I had things to do.

“Why?” She asked, wonder in her eyes.

“Because, I’m moving my things into an apartment, I need a little bit more time,” I laughed.

“Oh, okay.” She said, sounding just a smidge upset. I watched as she began to lean up, and I knew exactly what she was going to do, she blew a breath in my ear, making me go crazy.

‘Sir, Did you forget about your class?’ She whispered, dayum, I loved the way she called me sir. It made me want to… do things a teacher should not  be wanting to do with his student. I shivered slightly, she noticed and giggled. She had a laugh that was completely adorable. I jumped up, not knowing what else to do. I clapped my hands together, making half of the class jump, I silently thanked god that they weren’t paying any attention to Ayden and I.

“Alright class, I’m Mr. Costello as all of you may know; and today I’m going to go around the room, you will tell me your age, your name and one fact about you!” I said, rolling my chair back over to my desk, sitting down.

“Let’s start with Ms. Green, shall we?” I asked, looking directly at Ayden.

“We shall!” She winked, standing up.

“I’m Ayden Green, I’m eighteen and I play the guitar1” She laughed, well, she was of legal age, so technically, it wasn’t illegal for us to date, if we ever ya know, did. But the school board did frown upon it.  I finished the rest of the class, even though the others weren’t as interesting as Ayden,

*One Week Later*

It was Monday; afterschool, and any second now, Ayden will be coming through my door. Honestly, I couldn’t wait. Over the past week, we have been flirting non-stop, I didn’t mind, and since then, Ayden’s got all the more amazing. I heard the door of my classroom open and I saw that familiar red hair and those gorgeous blue eyes. I made eye contact with her as she made her way over to her seat, dropping her bag down it made a loud noise, making me jump. She laughed that cute little laugh of hers.

“Ha…That…Was…Hilarious!” She said between laughs. I couldn’t help but laugh myself; her laugh was just so… contagious.

“Oh hush, it wasn’t!” I laughed, remembering that she had gotten three more weeks of detention with me. I didn’t mind at all! I pulled my chair over to her desk like I had many times in the previous week, placing my arms on her desk, once again, putting them bloody close to hers. I knew that me being her teacher had boundaries, and I also knew that this is totally wrong, and normally, I wouldn’t want to jeopardize my career  like this, but she’s something different.

“It totally was!” She laughed, I brought my hands closer to hers, but I wanted to jerk away, to tell her to go on somewhere because it was wrong, but I couldn’t bring myself to do it. Instead, I just settled for that right now, figuring out what I needed to do.

“Whatever Ms. Green.” I said.

“OOOH CAN I ASK YOU QUESTIONS!??” She yelled hyperily, I laughed.

“Sure, Ms. Hyper.” I chuckled.

“Okay, what’s your first name?? How old are you?” She questioned, looking at me with wide eyes.

“It’s Zayden, and I’m 22.”

“Your names Zayden!? It so cute!” She laughed; I felt my cheeks redden a bit. Honestly? No ones ever told me that, they’ve always though it was weird.

‘I don’t, my parents must have been high or somethin’ when they named me,” I laughed half heartedly.

“Like I’ve said, it’s cute!” She laughed.

“Thank you,” I felt myself blush, it’s a natural thing, and I couldn’t have stopped it.

“So its my turn!” I said, kind of excited, and I was excited, I wanted to know a little about her.

‘Do you live alone? What’s your favorite food?” I asked, because when I was eighteen, I lived alone. I didn’t ask this because I was a creeper, by no means am I one.

‘I do, my parents died in a car crash a few years ago, and its steak, I can never pass up and medium rare steak, mmm!” She laughed, I felt bad for her, but I will be there for her whenever she needs me, you know, as a friend.

“Wow, I’m so sorry, do you live an apartment?”

“Its okay, really, it wasn’t your fault, Mr. C, and I do,” She said a bit upset.  I had no control over what I done next, I reached my hand out and pulled it through her hair, I guess you could say it was a comforting gesture, but that didn’t stop the sparks from rising.

“You’re so beautiful” I whispered. I didn’t really mean to say it, but she was beautiful. I had no control over myself with her and I needed to learn how to control it before it got us both in trouble.