Secretly Loved -Chapter Forty-Three-

[Ayden]

I can't believe I graduated High school almost a month ago.

And tomorrow, I was going to be a married woman. I smiled at the thought.

"Come on, Ayden we have to go, you know its bad luck for the groom to see his wife before the wedding!" Emma sing songed, chirping at me to get up.

"No, not today, let us spend the day together." I moaned, not wanting to leave Zaydens arms.

"Okay, fine, but I'm coming back to get you tonight!" She cheered, leaving us alone. I closed my eyes, ready to go back to sleep.

But that's when I felt Zayden tickle my sides.

"Zayden, stop." I said, I was really tired and he wouldn't leave me alone.

"Get up, I'm cooking you breakfast." Afterall, today was supposed to be our day.

"Okay." I mumbled, I loved when we spent time together.

I got up, completely not willingly to do so and trudged over to the bathroom.

I turned on the shower, letting the water sooth me.

"Aww thanks Zayden." I said once I went into the kitchen. I was only in a towel, but hey, I was hungry.

"A, you might want to go out some clothes on." He winked, I shrugged my shoulders popping a piece of biscuit in my mouth.

" I'm good." I finally answered, eating the last piece of sausage that was on my plate.

"Yeah, but I'm not." He whispered, blowing on the back of my neck. I shivered.

He chuckled, kissing down my neck.

I let out a low moan, my hormones have been going crazier now that I'm due in a month.

We already had very thing prepared though, Zayden and I had a extra room in both of our apartments an we've fixed them both up.

"Hurry up and eat, I have something I want to show you." He breathed, cleaning up his mess.

I smiled, I hated surprises, but I always loved Zaydens.

"Ohhh, I can't wait." I smiled finishing up my pancakes.

I changed from the towel and put on some skinny jeans and a tight fitting shirt.

"I'm ready." I said to him, coming out fully dressed without any makeup on.

"Good so now we can get going."

I kissed him before we went out to his car, he ordered me to keep my eyes shut and I did, I was tired as usual.

"Okay you can open them." I look in front of me an there stood this huge house. It was painted white and was three stories tall. I gaped, I honestly couldn't wait to see the inside.

"Please tell me that's for us!" I said, hoping that it was.

"Yes ma'am it sure is." He smiled.

"Oh my gosh!" I squealed excitedly.

"Come on there's another surprise inside." He said dragging me into the house, I stood at the doorway, in mere shock.

I heard Zayden laugh from behind me, putting his hands on my waist trying to pick me up but failed.

"Geez A, you need to stop getting big." He laughed, I rolled my eyes at him, going on inside, it was already fully furnished.

Zayden led me over to what seemed like an elevator, it was!

"An elevator, seriously!?" I asked, turning around to meet his gaze.

"Yep!" He said.

"Good because I wasn't gonna walk up all of them stairs." I laughed climbing on after him.

"Now I want you to close your eyes, and I will lead you." He said once we got to the second floor.

"Okay." I said and closed my eyes. I felt Zayden leading me into what seemed like a huge room.

"Now open." He ordered, and I did. I let out a quiet gasp. The room was a place blue color and had all of our baby stuff in it.

On the wall it had the names Zayden Christopher and Braxton Kayde.

I looked over at Zayden and asked.

"How did you get all of this stuff out from our apartments?" I asked.

"Oh I don't even get a thank you Zayden.... But you're a very heavy sleeper Ayden." He laughed.

"Thank you Zayden!" I said going over to kiss him.

"So when do we move in?" I asked I was already ready to be living with Zayden.

"The day after our honeymoon ends." He said, leading me out into the room.

" Sounds good to me!" I cheered walking into what I'm guessing is the master bedroom.

"Zayden how did you afford all of this?" I asked.

"My dad. He said he'd pay for it all." He laughed.

"Awesomeness!" I answered, geez I'm a nineteen year old but yet I act like I'm five most of the time.

I plopped down on the fluffy bed, closing my eyes.

"My goodness! This is so warm!" I said, I literally felt like I was falling deeper into the mattress.

"Come and see the bathroom." Zayden gestured, I followed.

"Oh wow!" I said, I was ready to move in today!

It had a huge shower and a hot tub. I wanted so badly to get in, I knew It would relax my back cramping.

"Want to get in?" Zayden asked, voicing my thoughts.

I nodded my head furiously. I seemed to be doing a lot of that lately.

We stripped of our clothes and hopped in.

I was right, it did relax my back cramping.

"This feels so good." I said, closing my eyes.

"You know what feels better?" Zayden smirked, I was kind of afraid to know.

"What?" I said and smirked back.

"This." He said and pulled my lips to his.