Not So Secretly Loved- [2]

-Ayden-

Six a.m was way to early for me to be awake. Braxton was screaming his head off, and Jr. was crying non stop.

I groaned, bouncing my boys in my arms. Zayden was a very heavy sleeper so he didn't hear not one bit of it.

I finally got them to calm down after about ten minutes.

Deciding that I wouldn't get anymore sleep, I went downstairs to cook breakfast.

"Hey, love."

I turned around, seeing Zaydens mysterious gray eyes.

"Hey." I whispered, flipping the pancakes. Zayden still had a lot of explaning to do.

I finished up breakfast, getting ready for a day in the town with Zayden and the boys. It was nice now that we didn't have to hide. I could kiss him and do whatever I please with him in public. Okay, maybe not everything...

I smiled at that thought, almost burning the pancakes.

"A! Pay attention when you cook." Zayden fake coughed, smiling at me.

"Yeah, like you have room to talk." I retorted, grabbing Jr. from his arms. He smiled at me, his two teeth showing. I laughed, My baby was too cute.

"Just sit down and eat." He replied, taking Jr. from my hands. I nodded fixing everyones plate.

"So, about you going off. What was that about?" I asked, maybe he would tell me.

"A! The babies are present.." He trailed, covering their ears. They just smiled at their dad. I rolled my eyes, he was going to tell me one way or another.

I pushed my chair back, I wonder why he was being so secretive? Maybe he really was hiding something big. It's not like someone was out to kill me. I laughed at the thought.

I made my way to the ulitilty room, opening the door. I found a piece of paper lying on the dyre, a name was written in green marker.

"Kayden Greene."

Okay, One...

Who was this chick?

And two..

Why the hell did her name sound so simliar to mine?

I tucked the piece of paper in my pocket, going down the stairs once again.

"Care to explain this?" I asked Zayden, who was feeding the boys.

"Ayden, I can't tell you right now." He said, a look of seriousness on his face.

"Oh, well you better tell me or we're gonna have some problems!" I say. Zayden was really pissing me off.

"Fine.."