[Epilogue]

-Ayden-

"Mommy?" I looked over at Braxton who was standing in his high chair, looking at me fondly.

"What baby?" I answer, putting down the knife I was cutting with to see what he wanted.

"Can I have a kiss?" He asked, giving me a puppy dog look.

"Of course," I laugh, giving him a kiss.

"Thank you mommy!" He shouts, going back to eating his animal crackers. I laughed at him, he was just too adorable.

Zayden had Jr with him, they went out to get something to eat.

I finshed cutting up the brownies, popping one into my mouth.

"Can I have one?" My attention snapped upto Braxton who again was gigving me a puppy dog look. He did it everytime.

"Son, you don't have to give me the puppy dog look everytime!"

I say, breaking a piece of my browine, and giving it to him.

He just nodded, happy that he had chocolate. I laughed at him,for only being two he sure was hyper active. While Jr was more laid back like Zayden.

The door swung open revealing my husband and other son. I smiled at Zayden, giving him a peck on the lips.

"Ew! Mommy!" I heard Jr. squeal, he screamed and ran off to find his brother. I laughed, grabbing the bags from ZAyden.

"What did you get?" I ask, looking into the bags.

'Your favorite, duh," He laughed, pulling a chair beside me.

"I love you!" I yelled, flinging my arms around him, kissing his cheek.

"I love you too, wifey." He smiled, eating his food.

After three years of marriage, Zayden and I were still going strong, we're thinking about having more little ones running around. But not toocsoon. It would be hard taking care of a newborn and two two year olds.

As for Kaiden, she was sentenced to life in prison. She had done it to herself. I would've bailed her out but me being a stay at home mom and ZAyden being the principal of my old school, we didn't have the money.

We went to visit her often she had changed alot, she's softened up more since she's been in there.

It was amazing at how far we have came. I never expected having a twin sister who just so happened to be pshyco and out to kill me and I sure didn't expect to fall in love with my Biology teacher, But I did.

And it all seemed to have worked out for the better.

_*_*

I know, I know. Its horrible! I'm not good with epilougues at all!

I hope you guys have enjoyed reading this book as much as I have enjoyed writing it!

It means alot to me that I now have 90,000 reads. HOW FANTASTIC IS THAT?

I love each and everyone of you so much. <3