Not So Secretly Loved- [1]

-Okay, So I guess this is the mini sequel! haha! In the mean time, Enjoy! :D- And i've decided to just add it onto here, so most of you won't have trouble finding it! :D

-Ayden-

"Dad! I think I know how to take care of my own kids." I yell as my father tries to tell me how to take care of Braxton and Zayden. Its been six months, you'd think he'd let up just a bit. I rolled my eyes, scooping my prescious little miracles up and taking them to thier room. I always loved when they took a nap, relaxing time for mommy!

"You can leave now." I say. Zayden insisted that he stayed here while he wasn't just so I wouldn't have to be alone with the twins! I'm 19, I believe I can be alone with my kids.

The door swung open, revealing a sopping wet Zayden. I burst out into a fit of giggles.

"W-what t-the h-hell happened to you?" I asked, clutching onto my stomach.

"Water Ballons. The seniors this year thought it would be funny to get the principal with Water Ballons." He groaned, throwing his breif case onto the floor, spreading out on the couch.

"Oh, nu uh, get your wet booty up and go change before you do that!" I laugh, trying to move him from the couch.

"Yes Ma'am." He saluted, getting up and going up the stairs.

"Bye dad!" I called, shooing him out the door. I plopped down onto the couch, lyning my head against the pilliow. This mom was tired! Just as I closed my eyes, I heard a little giggle. I opened them to see Zayden had Jr. and Braxton on his hips. I groaned.

"Ugh, Zayden! I just put them down for a nap not even ten minutes ago."

"Well, Sorry! They wanted their daddy." He smiled, making me melt all over again. He might have been my teacher, and it may have been illegal at the time, but I knew he was the one!

Okay, now I sound cheesy..

I looked at my boys. They had inherited my natural brown hair and they're eyes were a mix of blue and grey. They were beautiful.

"I have to go fix supper anyways." I state, getting up.

"Make sure to fix macaroni!" Zayden shouted to me. I rolled my eyes, we had macaroni almost every night because of Zayden!

"Yes Sir!" I said, boiling the noodles.

"Look, A! I'm sorry, but i've got to go somewhere! I will be back before suppers done, I promise!" I turned around, facing Zayden.

"Where?" I asked, concerned as to why he was leaving in a rush.

"I can't explain." He said, giving me a slight kiss on the lips before walking out the door.

I frowned, what did he have to hide? Was he cheating on me?

I shook my head, surely not!

"You boys hungry?" I said and turned around. Jr. and Braxton had huge smiles on their faces. I chopped up a few pieces of macaroni and fed it to them. They may have only been six months old, but they were fast learners!

I picked both of them up from their high chairs bringing them upstaris to put them in bed. I sighed, sitting on the couch.

Surely Zayden had a good reason for leaving so quickly. He'd better have a damned good reason.

The door opened, revealing Zayden looking tired.

"All I know is that you've better have a good reason for leaving so quickly..." I say, folding my arms acrosss my chest.

"I do. trust me."

He came over and kissed me on the forehead, and took a step back. I took a deep breath.

"You're not cheating on me, are you?" I asked, looking down at the floor. I heard laughter and looked up.

"You're seriously laughing at that!?" I asked, annoyed.

"A, You're absolutely crazy. When I said my vows and when I say that I will only ever love you, I meant it and I still mean it." He smiled, pulling me into a hug. I relaxed. I guess I was a bit crazy for thinking that Zay would cheat on me.

"I'm going to bed." I say, unwrapping myself from him.

"Goodnight, I love you." I whispered, standing on my tiptoes to give him a kiss.

"I love you too, A. Sleep good. I will be up in a few."

I nodded, going up the stairs to our room. It sounded like someone was on the phone, but I ginnored it, drifting off into a troubled sleep.

_*_*_*

I finished it.. YAY! :D Enjoy my lovelies <3