Secretly Loved Chapter Nineteen

Hey! So I just wanted to say thanks to all of the people who are reading this, (: Theres a picture of Zayden on the side of there, I ope you all enjoy!

-Katie

[Ayden]

" I love you." I heard a deep voice say. I looked down at our intertwined fingers, my heart fluttering in my chest.

I looked up into his eyes, seeing they were full of love.

" I love you yoo, Zayden." I smiled wide, bringing my lips up to his in a fire burning passionate kiss.

It felt amazing to be loved, it really did.

" You really mean that, A?" He breathed. I smirked, eyeing him. My eyes traveled down his body, landing on his six pack. I brought my hand up, trailing my fingers over them, earning a shiver of delight from Zayden.

"Yes, I do." I answered after a moment biting my lip. I looked up into his lust filled eyes, smirking.

"Ayden, I swear, if you don't stop, i'm going to have you right here, right now even if you dont oblige, I swear, i will take you." He winked, I laughed, suddenly realizing that I had to pee.

I quickly moved from the bed, instantly regretting that decision.

"Where are you going, love?" I heard.

"I have to reeeaalllyy pee!" I schreeched, running to the bathroom.

I heard a soft chuckle come from Zayden. I smiled silently to myself. All of this was surreal, I honestly couldn't believe it.

I got done with my business, the smell of pancakes filling my nostrils.

"Mmm, What're you cooking?" I laughed, sittng down at the table.

"Pancakes, Bacon, Eggs, Sausage.." He trailed off.

I moved to cross one of my legs over the other. A pain shot up in my 'area'

"Ouch!" I declared. Zayden shot me a look.

'Are you okay?" He asked, looking at me with worry.

"Yeah, its just that i'm sore.." I said, a blush rising up on my cheeks.

"Oh, Ayden, You were a..." He trailed, I just nodded, my face getting warmer.

"Oh, A. I didn't know, I thought surley someone like you has you know..." He said, I laughed.

"Nope, I was saving it for someone special... and that person just had to be you." I smiled warmly at him.

"You want to know a secret?" He winked.

"Sure, enlighten me." I smiled.

"You were my first too." I laughed, I didn't believe it, I couldn't.

"You really expect me to believe that, Zay?" I laughed, rolling my eyes.

"Yes, Actually I do. Why would I just be saying something like that if it weren't true?" He said, gazing into my eyes,

"I dunno." I said, smiling lightly.

"So whats your reason?" I bellowed, anxiously waiting for his reply.

"The same as yours." He replied, I was expectng somethng way more cheesy than that.

"Now, eat." He ordered handing me a plate stacked with food. I looked up at Zayden with admiration.

He laughed, sitting infront of me.

"Crap! I just now realized we have to go to school in an hour." I said frantially shoving my face, I still had to shower and all that jazz.