Not So Secretly Loved [7]

-Ayden-

I brushed Zaydens black hair from his forehead, leaning down to kiss it. He has been knocked out cold for the past twelve hours. Thankfully, the bullet dodged his heart and didn't hit any major arteries.

I was thanking God for that. I wouldn't know what to do if it werent for Zayden. I'd need his help with the boys and I'd just need him.

He was my rock, and my everything. And to think he started out as my biology teacher. I laughed at the thought, when I felt something cold squeeze my hands.

I looked up to see Zayden's grey eyes looking at me, a hardened expression on his face.

"I'm going to kill that bitch." He said with so much hate even I cringed.

"I know. I want to, too" I say and clench my teeth. One way or the other, Kayden was going to get what she deserved.

And I was going to make sure of that. No one shoots my hsuband and gets away with it. I knew what I would have to do.

Fight til the death.

I would do anything for my family, even if it means i'd have to kill. 

Yeah, Yeah. I know, killing my twin sister? She deserves it, with all of the innocent people shes killed, she really deserved it.

I knew what I was going to have to do, and not evem Zayden could stop me.

I already had thought out a plan, and it was pretty damned good if you asked me.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 I'm SO sorry its short. 

But I got to thinking, what If I did like a one shot contest for this book?

HOW WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE THAT!? 

I think it woul be pretty interesting to see what you guys come up with(:

But as long as you TELL me you're going to write one. You can post a link to it in the comments section below, I would be glad to read them(:

You can write anything about Zayden and Ayden. You can even go way back to when they first met and make your own version of it. :D

I DON'T CARE AS LONG AS YOU TELL ME AND CREDIT THAT THE CHARACTERS ARE MINE. AND MAKE SURE YOU DEDICATE IT TO ME.

Because, it is my story! :D

But forreal, I would love love love to see what you guys have in those mind of yours(:

GO FOR IT!

I love you all, <3 -Katie