Secretly Loved Chapter Thirty-Eight

{Ayden}

I awoke the next morning to something tickling me.

"Stop.." I mumbled grogily, slapping away at whoever it was.

I felt the tingles rise up on my arms, knowing instantly it was Zayden.

"I will if you get up, love. We have a lot of things to do today. " He said, planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Mmmmm.." I groaned, daring to open my eyes.

I heard a "Smack!"...

"Zayden! I swear you act just like a child  sometimes!" I scolded, stomping into the bathroom. 

'So? You know you like it!" He laughed from outside the door, I just chuckled, turning on the shower.

I got out, letting my hair dry naturally, it was about time I touch up my roots, they were turning back to my natural hair color, a light blonde.

"Ayden, are you almost ready?" I heard Zayden ask, nope, I still  had to pick out my clothes and stuff.

"Yeah! I just have to find soome clothes to put on!R" I said, coming out in jut a towel.

I saw Zayden looking at me, his mouth slightly hanging open.

'Zay, close your mouth, you've done seen me like a million times!" I laughed, walking to the closet.

'I know, you're just so beautiful." He whispered in my ear, I blushed.

"Sure." I said, plling out some Tye Dye short shorts and a light yellow button down shirt.

"OKay, I'm ready now!" I said ad skipped happily over to where Zayden was. I grabbed my purse and my phone, following him out the door.

------------------------

A/N: The next chapter is going to have A BIG suprise so stay tuned! :D and I promise I will start to make these chapters a whole lot longer (: and the updates should start coming faster becuase its Spring Break! YAY! :)

I love you guys! :D- Katie