Ash

*Ellie's POV*

"You really bought this house?" Stevie asks for the tenth time.

"Yes." I laugh and take a seat on the bare floor.

"You are too good." She says and sits down by me.

"We just need to get some furniture."

"Yeah, that seems important. Can we paint the walks as well?" She asks. I can tell her head is full of ideas.

"Yes. We should go furniture shopping, and maybe buy some paint colors to." I suggest.

"Today?"

"Yes today. I'm not sleeping on the floor tonight." I smile and get up.

"How are you getting all of your things from London here?" She asks and I help her up.

"I'm having everything shipped here. Should be here sometime tomorrow." I answer.

"My stuff?"

"I'll have it packed and shipped."

"Okay." She smiles.

"Alright so here is another surprise." I say and grab her hand leading her to the garage.

I open the door and pull her out with me. I turn on the light revealing our new car. It's a convertible something that looks cool.

"Elena just stop now. Is this a dream?" She asks and closes her eyes.

"No. This is for reals." I say. "You're going to drive this car to the store and then back here because this is our new home."

We get in the car and get on our way to the mattress store first.

*

"So I can't jump on the mattress to make sure I like it?" Stevie asks the sales person again.

"You may sit and lay down." She says not having it with Stevie.

"Then I have no idea if it's the right one for me." She argues.

I continue on feeling the mattresses while Stevie argues with the lady. I don't want to be involved with that. I find one I really like then I head back to where I left Stevie. She is gone. I look around the store and I don't find her. I check the restrooms then walk outside to find her sitting in the car.

"What are you doing?" I ask her.

"The woman politely asked me to leave." she answers then smirks at me.

"So you jumped on the bed anyway and got kicked out?" I ask knowing her better.

"Basically."

"Oh hell. Next store I'm putting you on a leash." I tease her. "I'm going to go back in to purchase a mattress I really like, I'll have them bring it to our house later. You stay out here, go get some ice cream or something." I tell her and walk back in.

I do what I said then go back outside to find Stevie in the same place but now eating ice cream. "Good girl." I giggle and get in the passenger seat. I take her food and eat some of it.

The next stop we make is to look at some bedding for our bed. This time I keep a hold of Stevie's hand and make her watch her mouth. What did she do without me?

We purchase some sheets and a nice big comforter for our California King sized bed. We also got some pillows and soft blankets.

After that we go look at couches, dressers, tables, and more. We buy two bed side tables, a nice glass dining room table, some dining room chairs for around the table, and that's it in that store.