Stevie's Home

*Ellie's POV*

"Ellie! Ellie! get up we're here!" Stevie shakes me. I was enjoying my sweet dreams of her.

She is really excited to have me here. I'm excited as well. I think she has loads of things planned for us to do.

"I'm coming." I say trying to wake up. I open my eyes and look around, pretty much everyone else is off the plane.

I get up and grab my bag. We walk off the plane and into the crowded airport. We get the rest of our bags. So far I haven't been recognized, well I've had people give me double looks. But they were respectable enough not to say anything.

"Kyla is picking us up. Look for her. Wait, do you even know what she looks like?" Stevie asks.

"I've seen pictures and I met her once." I answer.

"There she is!" I see a blonde girl with pink high lights in the ends of her hair. She looks confused, looking around and getting pushed by people.

Stevie spins around in a circle looking for her. Oh gosh, I already think these two are so alike. I grab her shoulders and turn her around to the direction Kyla is. They see eachother.

Stevie runs pushing people out of the way. She embraces Kyla in a tight hug. I laugh at the two while I try to get through people.

"Ellie Goulding!" Kyla tells. Everyone turns there head. Stevie grabs her face and puts her hand over her mouth. She gives her a stern look and says something to her.

Kyla waves at me and I finally make it to them. Kyla embraces me in a hug just as she did Stevie.

"Okay, let's go!" Kyla says. "I hate airports I always get so lost." We laugh.

"Me too." Stevie agrees. They would get nowhere together.

We get to Kyla's car, or maybe it's Stevie's?

"Have you been driving my car all this time?" Stevie punches Kyla playfully.

"Yeah, what are you gonna do about it?" Kyla teases her.

"Beat your ass!" Stevie grabs Kyla and playfully punches her a few more times.

"You bitch!" Kyla screams and Stevie pulls away.

"What?" Stevie asks worried.

Kyla pulls her hand away from her face revealing a bloody nose.

"I didn't do that!" Stevie defends herself.

"I know! I accidentally punched myself." Kyla laughs and blood continues to drip from her nose.

"Then why did you call me a bitch?" Stevie's asks trying to catch some of Kyla's blood with her hands. Gross.

"I called myself that."

"You're so confusing." Stevie laughs still holding her hand under Kyla's nose stopping her blood from getting on her outfit.

"Uhh... do you have tissues in your car?" I ask Stevie. They're causing a scene and everyone stares at us.

I'm actually quite shy, I know I'm a big star and all, but I've always been this way.

Stevie tells me where to get tissues. I climb into her car and open a compartment grabbing a whole bunch of tissues. Woah, she has a nice car.

I hand Stevie the tissues and they do their best to clean up the blood.

"Go ahead and get in the car." Stevie tells me.

I walk around and get in the passenger seat. I sit there and laugh at the two girls making a scene. It's really hot in here. I try to start the car and I actually do it, I'm proud of myself. American cars are so weird. I feel so backwards when I ride in them. I turn the AC all the way up.