Fireworks

*Ellie's POV*

Hannah was sitting on the bed next to me when I was talking to Stevie. She kept mouthing the words 'ask her' the entire time. I kicked Hannah off of the bed and changed the subject with Stevie. She was confused but got over it. Thank god she hasn't asked me anymore questions about that. I'm just not ready to ask her to marry me. Plus I would rather ask her in person, I want to make it special. I hope she is oblivious to it.

*Stevie's POV*

I get in the passenger seat of the car. My band and I are going to a carnival, it's going to be fun. It's good to become friends with people you will possibly be touring around the world for months with. Chrissy starts to drive off and I stare out the window ignoring their conversations. I'm still confused about what Ellie was going to ask last night, I honestly have no idea.

"Hey Stevie, what's up?" Hayley asks.

"Huh? Oh, just thinking." I answer and smile at her.

We finally find a parking spot and I get out quickly. I jump up and down waiting for them to get out of the car.

"Stevie you're just like a child." Chrissy laughs.

We walk around and the first thing I do is buy some cotton candy, I love this stuff.

"Will you guys ride the rides with me?" I ask. None of the four agree to ride with me. "If Ellie were here she would ride with me." I state. Chrissy looks at me sympathetically, "Fine I'll go with you." She says. So far I'm the closest with Chrissy.

"Yay!" I smile and drag her over to buy tickets.

We go on all of the rides and the best ones more than once. I'm having tons of fun.

*Ellie's POV*

After the festival we all left and now we are watching fireworks. Fireworks now make me think of Stevie. When we went to the beach and she swam with me then we cuddled up and watched the fireworks. I stare up into the sky and watch the colors flash.

"Baby there's fireworks in my heart setting off..." I sing.

"What?" Hannah asks.

"Just singing to myself." I answer.

"Thinking of Stevie, huh?"

"Yes." I smile. "I've never missed someone so much."

"Not even your mum?"

"No." We giggle.

***

*Stevie's POV*

*a week later*

I've said this a lot but writing music in a studio with a bunch of people is not as easy or as fun as I thought. I'm used to writing music when I'm alone in my bedroom or when I have some good inspiration. I've used all my inspiration I've felt lately, mostly about love and missing someone. I miss Ellie so much it's unbelievable.

"Guys I can't write!" I pull my hair. I'm getting really frustrated.

"What do we need to do to help you?" Henry asks.

I think for a second then something crosses my mind. "I want to see Ellie, I want to be with her. If I can be with her for a while I promise I'll have more songs written, probably the rest of my album." I plead.

"Where is Ellie right now?" He asks again.

"She is just leaving for Australia."

"Someone get her a flight to Australia as soon as possible." He demands.

"I want it to be a surprise for Ellie though!"

"Okay, but you will need to contact someone on her crew to get you from the airport and everything."

"I'll call Hannah and Lauren." I say and wait for them to tell me when I'm leaving.

"You can leave tonight, or in two days." The guy who was sent to find a flight says over everyone else.

"Tonight." I say.

"Got it!" He says and goes back to doing his job.

I call Lauren and tell her everything and we make a surprise plan for Ellie. When I called her Ellie was in the room. I could hear her asking who it was. She is adorable, I can't wait to see her. Lauren had to leave the room to talk to me. She told Ellie I was her mom on the phone so she could get away.

My plane leaves in two and a half hours. I need to get back to my hotel, grab all of my things, and get on my way to the airport. Luckily I keep everything put away and organized so I can grab everything quickly. Maddi is coming to help me. We have a driver and everything else ready. I get in the black car and silently wait for Maddi.

We get to the hotel and Maddi follows me up to my room. We quickly get all my things together and out to the car. We ride to the airport in silence.

We get to the airport and Maddi escorts me through everything and we take a seat while we wait.

"Are you excited to see her?" Maddi asks.

"Yes. I can't wait to see her face when I surprise her." I smile really big.

"You know, you're the perfect girlfriend. Ellie is fucking lucky to have you." Maddi says making me blush.

"Thanks..."

~~~~ This is really just a filler chapter. I know it's lame! hah Anyway please vote and comment your thoughts!! ~~~~