Family

*Ellie's POV*

"Els, wake up beauty queen..." I hear Stevie whisper in my ear.

I wrap my arms around her and squeeze her tight.

"What are we doing today?" I ask sleepily.

"We are going to travel to my families cabin, it's by a lake."

"Yay! Is your family going to be there?" I ask. I haven't yet met her family.

"Uhh, yes. Is that alright with you?" She asks with a bit of concern in her voice.

"Of coarse! I can't wait to meet your family!" I say and kiss her quickly.

"Yay! But just a warning, they are nothing like me. They are kind of judgmental... But they are crazy and funny, like me." She smiles.

"Let's get ready! It's quite a long drive..." She continues and gets out of bed.

Woah, her body is so perfect. She walks into her closet and puts some clothes on. I continue to lay there and watch her.

"I know that you are watching me..." she giggles.

"Yeah, so..." I smile.

"It's okay." She blushes.

She walks out of the room. I expected her to return but she hasn't. I decide to get up and get dressed.

I put on some shorts and a T-shirt. I brush the knots out of my hair and pull it into a side braid. I do my makeup and put some glasses on, Stevie loves when I wear glasses.

I walk out of the room to look for Stevie. I pass by Kyla's room, she is sitting on the floor on her phone.

"Hey!" I smile at her.

"Hi!" She waves and smiles.

I continue down the hall and into the kitchen where I find Stevie. I stand there admiring her, she turns around and notices my presence. I must have scared her because she jumps and holds her hand to her heart trying to catch her breath.

"My god, Ellie you fucking scared me!" She laughs.

"Sorry..." I laugh so hard I fall onto the floor.

Stevie reaches out a hand to help me up. I take it as soon as I'm done laughing. She pulls me up with her strong arms.

She quickly grabs my side and starts tickling me.

"Hey! Stop! Stevie stop it!!" I scream between laughing.

She finally stops when my lips meet hers. She kisses me tenderly with so much love.

She pulls away. "I made you heart-shaped waffles and a smoothie." She smiles.

"Awe!" I say and take the plate from her hands.

We sit down at the small table.

"Wait... are these smoothies spiked?" I ask.

"Sadly no..." Stevie giggles.

*

"Ellie let's go love!" Stevie yells.

"I'm coming!" I yell back and run down the hall.

We leave the apartment to Kyla, and what I seen from the last time Stevie left her alone, we could be coming home to a disaster.

We finally leave in the afternoon. The drive is supposed to be around two and a half hours.

We are staying four nights at her families cabin.

We get into her car and take off.

"So tell me about your family." I say when we are about halfway there. "I know nothing about them."