Fair

*Stevie's POV*

"Stevie! Come on!" Ella pulls at the back of my jacket as I kiss Ellie. If I were her right now I'd be long gone, being a third wheel is very awkward. Especially when the couple is making out in front of you.

"Ella, go find your friends." I turn around and say to her.

"I don't want to! I never get to see you! And you're my big sister!" She yells at me.

I feel bad for not being here for her. I pull her into a hug. "Okay. What are we doing now?" I ask her and grab Ellie's hand before we walk off.

"Let's ride all the rides!" She says excited. A complete mood change.

"I'm up for it!" Ellie smiles and I quickly kiss her cheek.

We came to the local fair today to ride the carnival rides and play some games. Just to have some fun.

We are waiting in line for another ride when an old friend walks up to me. "Stevie!" She says and hugs me. "I haven't seen you for a long time!" She goes on. "Yeah, it's nice to see you." I smile while I try to remember her name. Shit. "How come you aren't playing a show like you usually do?" She asks. I usually do get my band together and play a few songs at the band stand. "Well, I got signed to a label and got a new band. And I also just got back from traveling across the world with my girlfriend." I explain. "That is so cool. How was traveling?" She asks me. I turn around and notice Ellie and Ella getting on the ride without me. "It was amazing. But very busy, we didn't stay anywhere for very long. Except London, because that's where she lives." I answer.

"Why were you so busy?" She continues to ask me questions.

"I was touring with my fiancé." I smile remembering she isn't just my girlfriend anymore.

"So you're getting married? And touring for what?"

"Yes. And she is a pop artist."

"Congratulations! Would I know of her?"

"Prob-" Ellie cuts me off by scaring me. "Hey!" I try getting mad at her.

"I'm sorry.." She says and kisses me quickly then runs off with Ella again.

"That was her." I smile idiotically.

"Oh gosh. She does look familiar."

"Ellie Goulding." I say and blush saying her name. God, I've got problems.

"Awe! I can tell you really like her." She smiles at me.

"I do."

"Well I better go. I was hoping to see you sing again, see ya!" She says and starts to walk off.

"Bye!" I wave and look around. Now I've got to go find those two.

I start walking and looking around for them.

"Stevie!" I hear someone yell and it's neither Ellie or Ella. "I'm glad I found you!" The guy says. "I'm mike, by the way." He says and I shake his hand. "So here's what's going on. Our last band of the day just cancelled last minute. Your parents said to find you."

"Okay?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Do you think you could play for a couple hours?" He asks in his strong country accent.

"Umm. I don't have a band or anything with me right now." I answer. "But maybe I could play an acoustic show with a guitar and a keyboard." I say considering it could be good advertising for my debut album.

"You think you could do that? We've got a keyboard, but no guitars." He says.

"Yes. I can run and get my guitar." I say.

"Okay. Thank you! thank you! thank you! You'll be on at seven."

"Okay, I'll be ready." I say. He walks of and I stay standing there.

I get my phone out and look at the time. Six o'clock. Shit, I need to hurry. I quickly dial Ellie's number and tell her everything. She meets me out by my car and we hurry to my parents house and grab everything. I change my clothes into something better for the stage.

We rush back and Ellie helps me set up and even decorates the stage a little. I hurry and scribble out a set list and tape it to the floor by the mic stand. Ellie made a big sign with my name on it and taped it to the front of the stage. Before I know it the place is full, fuller than I've ever seen it. They must have announced it or they're expecting someone else. Hopefully the first one. I put my guitar over my shoulder and Ellie gives me a good luck kiss. I walk up the stairs and make my way to the mic.

"Hello. I'm Stevie. I will be playing tonight. It's not going to sound anything like you've heard all day. I do not play country music. Tonight I will be playing original songs from my debut album that isn't out yet and I will be covering my favorite artists. Here we go. I'm starting out with a cover of Apples and Cigarettes by Kitten." I introduce myself and my work.

I start singing and strumming on my guitar. I continue with the show and just let myself have fun. People seem to enjoy it, but some people have got up and left when I play edgier songs.

I get down and walk off the stage. I'm instantly greeted by a lot of people I don't know. I just wanted to get to Ellie so she could tell me how well I did.

"Can I have your autograph?" I get asked. I've never been asked to have my autograph before, only my signature to pay for things. I end up signing a lot of different things, hats, shirts, paper, receipts, and more.

I get a lot of compliments on my song. I kinda forgot about releasing that single, apparently it's been doing extremely well. It's even making it's way up the charts, it could even be playing on the radio. I can't believe I've been this oblivious about it. When Ellie tells me all of these things I just laugh, because I really don't know how to react. This is amazing and it's been my dream for so long.

*

We are back at my parents house. Everyone is going to bed and so are we, it's been a long day and we are all tired. I get all cuddled up in my old bed and watch Ellie take her makeup off. She has the cutest freckles, I don't know why she covers them.

"Come cuddle me El!" I say.

She crawls into the bed and lays next to me. She moves closer and I wrap my arms around her. She cuddles closer. "You're the best cuddler ever." She says. "You're so perfect to me." She continues.

"I love you Elena." I say and kiss her cheek.

"Stevie, you know what?"

"What?"

"I remember when I first saw you. You looked so cute, I couldn't keep my eyes of you. I stared at you during the entire show almost. And them when I met you and I got to feel your amazing hugs for the first time. And then you slept next to me and once you fell asleep you cuddled up to me. And when we first kissed. I remember how hard it was to be away from you for almost two months. And then when you surprised me, that was probably my happiest moment ever. I could never explain how much you mean to me because it's beyond what words can say. When you say you love me, nothing could mean more to me than those three words coming from you. You still give me butterflies every time you compliment me or just anything. I love you more and more each day. Stevie, you are my world..." And with that she kisses me very passionately...

~~~~ Hey! Shoutout to elliefan22, because she gave me some ideas and she is just awesome! Anyway, thanks for reading and please Vote and Comment!! If you want something to happen or you have an idea, let me know! ~~~~