Beach

*Ellie's POV*

I wake up in a strange room, but I'm in Stevie's arms. I think about last night and remember we're at her families cabin.

I fell asleep on Stevie last night when we were cuddling on the couch. She must have carried me to this bed.

It's still dark in the room and I don't know what time it is. I don't know where my phone is, or my clothes.

I cuddle up to Stevie and wait for her to wake up.

Someone opens the door and a bright light comes through. I hide my face in Stevie's chest. Who is in here?

I feel someone crawling onto the bed.

"Stevie... Stevie..." I hear her sister whisper.

"Huh?" Stevie says in her sexy morning voice.

"It's our birthday!" She whisper yells.

"I know! Happy Birthday!" She says and I feel another person climb onto the bed.

"Hey bud! Happy Birthday!" Stevie says louder making me jump.

"Oops... Sorry babe." she giggles a little.

"It's okay." I smile and kiss her.

"Ewww!" Her sister yells.

"Will you guys come golfing with us? For our birthday?" her little brother asks innocently.

I've noticed he is pretty quiet and kept to himself, where her sister is loud and in everyone's business. They're opposites you could say.

"Of coarse we will! Does that sound good El?" she asks me.

"Yeah... but I've never been before."

"Well it can be fun! We will just drive the golf cart around." She says and sits up covering her chest with the blanket. "Go out so we can get ready!" She says and her brother and sister leave the room shutting the door behind them.

We get out if bed and get ready. Stevie is ready before me and she goes upstairs. I'm supposed to go up when I'm finished getting ready.

*Stevie's POV*

"Good morning!" My grandma greets me with a hug.

I sit down at the counter. All the kids are running around inside and outside. My aunts and uncles are getting ready or hanging around on the couches. My mom walks up to the bar to get some food.

"Good morning Steve! Where's Ellie?" My mom asks.

"She is downstairs still getting ready." I answer.

I stand up and give my mom a hug.

Ellie comes up the stairs and a smile crosses my face. She is so stunning, I just can't get over the fact that she is mine.

"Hey." I say and she hugs me.

I give her two quick kisses on the lips. I know that my family doesn't like the fact that I'm gay, and they would like me to not show it or act upon it. But it's my life, my choices. I've already gone through hell because of them not accepting me for me.

After we grab something for breakfast we get on the golf cart with Ella and Max and head down to the community golf coarse.

Ella and Max love golfing and a few other sports. Unlike me, I've always been more into music, but lately I've been enjoying running, yoga, and dancing.

I was put in charge of taking them golfing today. Well actually I think they chose me to take them. I'm not around too often and when I am they get clingy. I like to know they love me though.