Chapter 20

Luna POV- 

After George's dare, we decided to eat, so he can complete it. He did it willingly, and after he almost choked, we decided to watch another movie. I sat next to Charles, and I called choosing. 

 "Miracle!" I shouted the name of my favorite movie. 

 "Luna. Let's think about this. Not everyone here likes hockey." Michael tried to talk me out of it. 

 "Nope! We're watching it! And I can tell you all of the stuff that happened when I was in Lake Placid!" I grabbed a blanket, and I snuggled next to Charles. I press play. 

Throughout the movie, I quoted it, and told stories about what happened when I was there in November. But around when Timmy Harrer "joined" the team, I started to fall asleep. I finally fell asleep after they beat Harvard. I slowly fell into a dream. 

I walked to a room. In there I see Charles and Brittany making out. I start to cry, and I run away. I run into the wall and then onto the Herb Brooks Arena in Lake Placid. I looked at the benches, and it was my 7th grade team,  and the team  that we played on this ice. 

 "Luna! Wake up!" I woke up to Charles shaking my shoulder. It took me a minute before realising that I was laying in his lap. 

 "What happened?" I sat and I wonder where everyone is. 

 "Well you feel asleep, and the second the movie was over, everyone went to the designated gender room." Charles smiles at me. 

"Then why haven't you moved me?" I smile weakly at him.

 "Well, I thought you would be more comfortable this way." Charles mumbles, and I blush. 

Charles hasn't moved in hours, because of me?

 "How long have you been here?" I really want to know. 

 "About..." Charles looked at his wrist watch, "5 hours. Cause it's 4 now, and you fell asleep around 11. It's fine though." 

 " How is that not a big deal! You haven't been able to move! " I practically yell. 

 "Cause, I've had a lot on my mind. Plus I've been able to watch T.V. I turned it off when you started to cry."

I think to my dream. I cried when Brittany, was kissing... Charles. Do I like him? I mean, he's cute, and a great swimmer. He's also super kind. I think a like him. But I can't. He probably will ask a popular girl to the Dance. 

"Oh. Yeah. Well thanks., I better go join the girls. " I stand up, but Charles grabs my arm. 

"Starshine, you don't know where they are, and it's kinda like 4 in the morning. So don't." Charles pulled me back to him. 

"Fine." I think to the first day we got to know each other. It was just five, no six, days ago. Wow. "Do you want to do something?" 

" Sure. So, Starshine, what do you want to do? " Charles smiled, and parted my hair over my shoulders. 

"Stargazing?" I think back to when we did so, and I smile. 

 "Sure Starshine." Charles started to walk outside, pulling me along. 

 "Why do you keep calling me that?" I whine , and follow him out. 

 "Cause I- it's a nickname." Charles smirked, and grabbed a blanket. He laid a blanket down and sat on it. After he did that, I sat next to him. 

"Fine swimmer boy." I roll my eyes , and I lean back. 

 "Swimmer boy? That's new. I thought you called me Seaweed Brain." Charles laid next to me, and I moved closer to him. 

"Yeah, but at your meet, your mom told me that she calls your dad that. " I smile, and I kinda laugh. 

 "Really? Huh." Charles smiled back.

 "Yep. Do you want to come to the hockey game today? It's at noon." I start to mumble, but Charles faced me. 

 "Of course I will. Who are you playing?" 

" I think the Asabet something's. They're from Massachusetts. " 

 "I'll be there." Charles smiled and laid on his back.

-Time Skip til the game- 

Charles POV

Oh my gods. We were stargazing... Again. It was fun too. I had a ton of fun, and I think she did too. She actually is letting me go to one of her hockey games, where Maya will be.

Anyways, I got to the rink about 15 minutes before the game started, and I decided to sit next the penalty box. 

When the game started, I saw Luna skate by me, and I knew it was her because of her dark blue hair. She looked really good, like this is where she's ment to be. On the ice. I guess it's kinda like me and swimming. After warm-ups, Luna did the cheer,  skated to center ice where she lined up on the right side. 

The Knights center ist the draw, but Luna chased after the puck.  She didn't get it, so she had to go on defense. A few seconds later, after clearing it, Luna got off the ice..

About 30 minutes later, in the third period, with about 4 and a half minutes left, the score was tied, 0-0. For some reason, the Asabet Valley Eagles took a dumb penalty (I think it was hooking) 

Apparently Luna's on the power play, but all she did was stand in front the net. At least until number 19 turned it over, so she went back on defense. While on defence, she picked off a pass and went on a break away. 

(AN - I'm sorry this tool so long.)