Chapter 6

Luna POV - 

Charles was acting weird. Like he actually... *gags* likes me. Nooo.... That's impossible. Right? So, I went to get lemonade. I had to get to get away from his blushy self. 

While I was getting the drinks, I took off my sweatshirt because I was starting to sweat. Then while I was walking over to where we were sitting, I tripped over my sneakers, and spilled lemonade allll over my yellow shirt. It soaks into my shirt, and Charles looks away, blushing. The most confident boy at Goode, blushing because........ Of me. Just my luck. 

He shakes out of his "trace" and comes over to help me. "Uhhhh.... Maybe you should go change?" 

 I nodded, and ran to my room.

Charles POV -

I began to search for a towel to clean up the spill. When I found one, I started to clean up the mess. While I was cleaning,  my mind started to wonder. 

Maybe I should ask her to the Valentine's day dance. Brooke is definitely gonna ask me. I'll ask her as friends. She might say yes then.  If  she says yes, I'll explode.

 "Hey. You ok?" Luna appeared, shaking me out of my thoughts. She wore an old lacrosse jersey, and sweatpants. Her hair was pulled back into a messy bun. I quickly finished cleaning up, and stood back up. Then I noticed that despite being 6'1 feet tall as sophomore (my dad's super tall), I was about two inches taller than her.

 "Yeah. Just thinking about stuff."  I sat back down, and I held up the towel. "What should I do with this?" 

 Luna came over and took the towel, brushing her hand against mine as she did so. That may or may not have made my insides scream. Once she got back I took out my phone to see that Sophia texted me to say that I can't go home until Selina leaves. "Great. I can't go home." I rolled my eyes. 

"Why not?"

 "Cause Soph doesn't want me telling Selina embarrassing stuff about her."

"Really?" 

I nodded, and got another text. This one said that Selina was sleeping over, so I couldn't sleep at home. "I really hate Sophia. "

"Why?" 

" I can't sleep at my own home. " 

"Let me ask my mom if you can sleep over. You could probably fit into my sweatpants." She studied me, and goes to her mom's room. When she emerges from her room, she comes back over. "Mom says you can stay over night. We can get you some of your clothes on the way to school." 

I nod, and follow her to the guest room. She grabbed some sweatpants and an old muscle shirt for me. I took them and when I changed into them, I noticed that you could see my muscles. When I left the bathroom, Luna was in the room, on her knees. "Whatcha doing? " I came up from behind her, and sat next to her. 

She dragged her finger across the books. "Looking for a book." 

" Don't you have books in your room? "

"Yeah, but I don't know what to read. Should I reread Kingdom Keepers? " She picked up the first book.

"Yeah! Luke read those books, and he says they're good."

"Yeah they're great." She smiled, and brushed some of her pretty blue hair behind her ear. 

I smiled and stood up. "Do you want to do something? Like go skating, or get some ice cream."

Luna scrunched her lips together, and her eyebrows too. "Sure. You could probably just wear what you wore to school. Let me change real quick."Luna ran back to her room, and when she came out, I gasped.