Chapter 13

Luna POV - 

After school ended I saw Charles standing near my locker. I smiled to myself, and walked over to him. "Hey..." 

He smiled and waved at me. "Hey. I need to go to my place to get ready. Wanna come with? We'll go straight to the arena." 

 I thought about it for a second. On one hand he and I were hanging out. On the other I wasn't sure I was ready to meet his parents. They defiantly were going to be there. Though my heart spoke before my brain. "Sure." I smiled at him, but on the inside I wanted to murder myself. 

We started to leave, but just as we left the school Charles got shoved from behind. He laughed and stood back up, and lightly shoved back. It was his sister, Sophia. She looks exactly like him, except she has startling gray eyes. Though her gray eyes are pretty, I like Charles' sea green eyes more. She told something to Charles, and the three of us walked to their apartment. Charles and Sophia kept whispering about something, but I don't care. 

When we reached his apartment he ran into his room, and I sat next to Sophia. The two of us waited until he came out, but then we had to wait for his parents. 

After a while my ADHD started to take over. My leg started to bounce up and down, and I played with my thumbs. 

"Luna... What's wrong?" Charles studied me and my face. 

I smiled, and nodded. "I have ADHD." Just as I finished speaking a boy with Sophia's gray eyes and blond hair entered. 

Charles POV - 

Sophia's making fun of me, just because I slept at Luna's. I mean... Where else could I could have slept? But... Hey. We're (Me and Sophia) twins. We know everything about the other; I know that she's a lesbian, I know that she has a crush on Selina Rodriquez, and she knows that I'm trusting to a fault. 

Then Luke came in, and Luna looked shocked and confused on why he was here. Noticing her confusion, he spoke up, "I'm Luke, their older brother." 

 "Ooohhh... And you helped me up after Brooke tripped me." She responded with a nod. 

He nodded as well, and spoke again. "I thought you looked familiar." Then he turned to Soph and I. "Mom and Dad are going be here in 15 minutes. So... Get your stuff together. Also Vi's gonna come. She'll be here in 5." 

I rolled my eyes, and said, "Your taking YOUR girlfriend to my swim meet, for a date? " 

"So are you." Sophia laughed at me, and stood up to get some food. 

Luna and I started to blush. Her face looks exactly like a tomato, and I'm assuming mine looks the same. She managed to say, "We're not dating. If anything you and Selina are." 

 Everyone's jaw dropped. For one, she knows that Sophia's a lesbian, and she likes Selina. Sophia looked very shocked, and she began to blush, just like Luna and I. 

During all of this Luke was calm, at least until we heard a knock on the door.