Chapter 1

(Hey guys just so you know there will be swears, and the writing is probably really crappy. Just letting you know.)

Luna's Pov-

I tugged on a beanie, and tucked some of my dyed dark blue hair in underneath it. I also put on a sweatshirt, just in case it was cold. Just as I finished getting ready I remembered that I had gym. Yay. It sucked to say politely. All of the Diva's, or bitches, are in my class. Even all of the dumb jocks are in my class. 

I used to be on the Girl's Lacrosse and the co-ed hockey team, but I quit. I couldn't handle every day of the week with the bitches/ dumb jocks. Five was more than enough. I made a small gym bag, and hugged my husky, Jay, before I grabbed my lunch. I also grabbed a Pop Tart, and waved to my mom. "Bye mom!" "Bye Luna! Be safe!" She always warns me,  and I try to listen to her. 

As I walked to school I tried not to think of my best friend, Lauren Brown, who moved to L.A. two years ago. She was my only friend, and she under stood how I felt around everyone. She moved because her dad got a new acting job, and she rarely wrote. 

Walking up the steps of the school I saw bleached blonde hair all in one cluster.... Right in front of my locker. I threw the hood of the sweatshirt over my face and tried to walk to my locker, but of course I got tripped. I got tripped at least once a week, but this time I didn't face plant. Someone grabbed my arm, and I looked up to see gray eyes hiding behind glasses.

-Luke's POV- 

I saw Brooke Tanaka stick her leg out as another girl walk down the hall. I don't know either well, as I'm two years older than them. I only know about Brooke because my younger brother and his twin sister are in her grade. She's the queen bitch, and hates anyone who isn't popular, so she hates the girl she tripped. I raced over to help, and I helped her back on her feet.

"Thanks. " I was shocked to here her speak, so I nodded, and turned around to find Violet, my girlfriend. As I got closer to her locker, I started to think of things to say to her, but she turned around before I could say anything. 

 "Hey Luke. What's wrong? You're sweating." She studied my face, and kissed my lips to calm me down. "Thanks, but nothing's wrong. I just ran from the other side of th-" I was cut short by someone shoving me down.

-Charles POV-

Yeah, I shoved my brother Luke down from behind. So what? You don't stop Brooke from tripping people.  I enjoy watching it, but I don't like Brooke. She likes me, though, and she takes advantage of being only one locker away from me, and the one person in between us us... Luna Star. I don't really know her. I only have Latin with her, and she sits in the back of Latin, and whereas I sit in the  front. She doesn't have many friends, and she wears a lot of black, so she's often bullied. 

Anyways after I shoved my brother down, I ran back to my home room, and was greeted with high fives, mostly from the bitches. Glancing at the back of the room I saw Luna, her nose bleeding. And Brooke sat in the front of the room and she had a smirk on her face,  I immediately could tell that Brooke caused Luna's bloody nose. 

(Just so you guys know this is my first fan fic, so this is really bad.)