Chapter 17

Luna POV - 

I hate Maya and Brooke. Now I have bruises all over my legs. And it's all because they think Charles and I are dating! But we aren't! 

So naturally after Sophia got me from the bathroom, I ignored Charles, and pushed him away.

As soon as I got away from him, I started to run home. When I got home, I ran into my room. I laid on my bed, listening to my music. After a while I heard the front door open, and some footsteps out side the door. 

Then someone opened my door. I rolled over, and pulled the blanket over my head. 

"Hey... Luna." I felt Lauren put her hand on my shoulder. "Are you ok?"

I rolled back over. "I don't know. But why are you here?" 

She smiled and thought for a second. "Dad and I just got in. And I was coming over, but on my way I ran into someone." 

 " Who?" I sat up as someone walked in to my room. 

"Me."

Charles POV -

I walked into Luna's room, but I didn't know what I was doing. I sat next to Lauren, and put my hand over hers. 

 "What did Brooke do to you?" 

Luna gave me a look that almost made me cry. "They texted me and once I entered the bathroom they started to call me a fag." 

Lauren stood up, and she cracked her knuckles. "I'm going with you to your practice." 

"Lauren it's fine. Call George, and please start dating again. " Luna smirks at her friend. 

"No... He's probably moved on from me. " Lauren was blushing, and I couldn't help but laugh. 

"George? Move on? He has not, and honestly I don't think he will. I'll call him now." I started to take out my phone and called George. "Hey George. I just had a question." 

George picked up his phone. "Yeah what?"

" Do you still like Lauren? " 

"WHAT? IS THAT A QUESTION? OF COURSE I DO!" 

" O.K. Thank you. That's all  I needed. " I hung up and looked at Lauren. "See?" 

 She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Yea. School's gonna be fun tomorrow." 

 "Yeah. It is." I smirked at Luna, as I thought about the day ahead.