When I arrived, I took a deep breath, right ok I thought you can do this remember ignore him my subconscious told me, I stepped in and for once no one looked my way, which was great.

I went to reception, there was a blonde woman sitting at the computer typing away,

"Can I help you miss"

I told her my name and she made me wait while she done her checks.

I felt him come in, I knew he was looking at me I could feel his eyes burning my neck which made me rub it with my hand, he passed and the receptionist said,

"Don't worry hunni , he makes us all feel like that, your not the first" she said smiling.

"Sorry who makes all the girls feel like what?"

I knew what she was going on about, but I had to pretend and my subconscious was applauding in my head look at you she was saying to me.

"Oh sorry I just thought you got the feeling, never mind here is your pass." she looked at me smiling.

"Thank you" I said before heading in.

I got in the elevator and pressed for the 5th floor,the door opened, the girl on the desk was slim, long dark hair with big red lips.

"Hi I'm Alex, I start here today"

"Oh hi Alex I'm steph go straight through , Beth is in her office."

"Thanks steph" she seems nice.

The office wasn't too big, it had quite a few cubicles with people at them except one, I assumed that was mine so I walked over and dumped my stuff before going to Beth's office to let her know I was here.

"Hi Beth I just thought I would let you know I'm here,"

"Thanks it's Alex right, I've sent you an email of what I would like done today"

Beth was small, curvy and very beautiful, she wore a Grey suit and black blouse, she looked powerful and not someone I would like to cross!

With that I left her office and sat at my cubicle, I couldn't get Hugh out of my head and to know he was in this building was really messing with me, all I wanted to do was go up and see him,this was bad!! real bad!!!!!

I worked through my first break as Beth looked rushed off her feet trying to get sorted for her client that was coming for a meeting at 1pm, plus I wanted to make a good impression.

"Alex would you mind coming here?" She said shouting from her office.

"Yes Beth how may I help you?"

" Would you be a darl and do me a favour, when you go for lunch could you grab me a chicken salad, I won't be out at lunch with this meeting, also could you take these files to the 16th floor to be authorised."

I was so happy , first day and she already trusted me with her files, I felt more like a personal assistant, maybe that's what she wanted someone she could trust, well I didn't mind either way I loved it already and every one seemed nice enough.

" Yeh no problem beth, i'll finish what I'm doing then I'm on it" I gave a smile and she nodded.

It was 11:30am when I finished my work, I stood and collected my bag and the files Beth had handed me earlier, she also gave me an extra half hour, with me doing her a favour and also because I worked through my morning break, I told her it was fine but she insisted.

I was In the elevator alone, thinking who could work on the top floor, when the doors opened there was a large desk straight in front with 2 brunettes with picture perfect faces sitting looking busy, the older one totally ignored me which I thought was rude but the younger one was very attentive, she told me to go straight through saying,