Chapter 7 ~ Home

"I'm not going to loose you again." Cardi whispers in my ear while hugging me. "I'll never run away again." I cried.

One year later

Since all the drama died down I finally get to go back to school. I go downstairs to the kitchen to cook myself some breakfast. My face hasn't really been on the media lately. I'm surprised how much my weight has changed since Cardi adopted me. I went from stick to thick. I'm happy with my body now. You guys may think Cardi lives in a big mansion, but really it's just more of a big house than mansion. Dj Khalid has a mansion. Suprisily I'm going to miss Angie as a teacher. Since all the incidents Angie and Cardi thought it would be good to homeschool me and I don't really mind at all. Even though the time frame is different it's almost as close o being at regular school or whatever.

I start to hear cries from a room. I grab the container off the counter and start running to Cardi's room. I approach the bed and see a crying Kulture. Yes she's been boring and she is the cutest. I open the container of apple sauce and start feeding it to her. The crying dials down and she is asking in her own way for more food. Usually Cardi or Angie would feed her and handle these types of situations, but there's nothing wrong in helping from time to time.

As I head downstairs I hear a knock on the door. Of course I think it's offset because why not. He's here on occasions just never talk much. More of a hi/bye relationship.

School starts tomorrow and all I know is that a lot of rich famous kids go there. I'm probably just some orphan in their eyes. I have learned to compose my temper and love myself for who I am.

The day is over and I slip into bed. The whole year just hits me as a giant mistake. A whole pile of sh*t. This is as normal as my life gets now. School starts tomorrow and I get wait. I'm so glad it's not regular school because that was a bad experience. Yikes. Can't wait for my fresh start!

(Sorry this was short this is basically a conclusion for the first chapter of her life.)
(I'm releasing 5 more chapters of the next part of her hetic life soon. Most likely in a week so hang tight!)

To be Continued...