Chapter 5 ~ Outside

Someone grabbed by shoulder. I shake them off me and turn around. "Tiana I found you." Cardi said while giving me a hug. My senses start to relax. "Let's go home." She says. I can't forget about them

I ran back in the police station. "KIRA!" I yell. "Yes?" She says confused. "You and your mom were amazing thanks for helping me." I say. "No problem honey she , call me Francine." She says with a smile. "Thank you ,Francine." Cardi says while shaking her hand. "CARDI B.!" She yelled . She looked like she was in shock. "What you did for lil mama was nice." She says while chewing her gum. "No..no.n.no problem." She stutters. Cardi goes to give her an annual side hug.  " I can never repay you." Cardi says.

After all that hugging and stuff I gave Kira my number who knows I could get lost again.After that I went with Cardi in the limo.

It was silent ride home . I knew I was about to be in colossal trouble with Angie. Yelling , hugging , and yelling again. I just sat there and thought about things . Mostly about Rose my sister I need to find her.

But the worse that can happen is......let me not think about that.

We're here and I see Angie at the front door I get bombarded at the limo she lifts me and starts squeezing me. "WHERE WERE YOU!!!" I tried to get a word out but then.. "WHY DID YOU RUN AWAY?!!" "WHAT WAS WRONG WITH YOU?!!!" "I WAS WORRIED SICK!!"

There was no way I could get out or get a word in so I'll just listen. I couldn't bear to hear it anymore I ran inside to my room. I grabbed a pillow and cried into it. After an hour I heard a ring at the doorbell.

I quietly went down the stairs and saw THE....

To be continued.....

Sorry it was late I thought I already published this.