Chapter 1 ~ Adopted??

I was standing there confused. Thinking is this real is the 14 year old Tiana Graham is getting adopted. This can't be true I've been stuck here since I was 10 and getting adopted today isn't possible.

"What did you say?" I said confused. "She's adopting you Tiana." Ms. Link says with a smile. "Well I'm not really adopting you my boss is." She said kindly. "Who's your boss?" "Why does she want to adopt me" "Who are you?" I questioned her. There was a pause. The whole room was silent after I asked all my questions. As I said in the beginning I don't like fake people so I had to know these questions. "Are they going to be answered or no?" I say straight forward. "Sure dear I'll answer some." The lady adjusted her jacket then crossed her legs.

The first thing I wanted to know was obviously who was adopting me if it wasn't her. "Who's adopting me for real? I ask. "My boss." She says with a smile. "Who's your boss?" I ask looking for the straight forward answer. "Um that's a little private secret for right now?" She says awkwardly. "I don't do strangers." I say with sass. "I can describe her personality if that will help." She says. "No I'm fine." I say heading towards the door.  "Wait!" She slightly yells. "I need you my boss is looking to adopt a teenager and I think your perfect for selection." She says with sincere smile. "Please give us a chance" She said with sadness. At that time with a deep breath I said "Fine under one condition I want a real family bond." I finally say giving in.

I had to say yes I could hear her on the verge of tears. Maybe she tried at other places, but her offer got rejected. "Great let's sign some paper work and you'll be good to go" Ms. Link says happily. "While we're doing that go and pack up Tiana." Ms.Link says.

I walk out of the room still processing I'm adopted, fully adopted instead of being fostered. I go in our room and stumbled upon Rose. "Oh hey Rose." I say with a smile. "Hi Tiana guess what?" She smiles. "I GOT ADOPTED!" She yells. "By two parents that can not have kids , isn't that cool." Rose squeals. "Yea I got adopted to , but I don't know who." I say. "Rose honey time to go." A lady's voice called out. "It's my time to go." Rose says with a tear slowly moving down her face. The difference from what I wasn't expecting. She starts crying. Tears fell from my face too. Watching her cry made me feel empty inside.

I got over to hug her. "Rose we'll always stay in touch." I say with the tears rolling down my cheeks. "Tiana I hope we do you can have my moms's number call if you need me." She says and hand me a thin sheet of paper. "I will bye Rose." I say still tearing up. "Bye Tiana." She says with and smile and walks out the room.

After Rose left I got everything packed and went outside. "Where is your car?" I say to the lady. "Right there." She points left. I turn to see a limo. "Is that limo for us?" I say confused. "Yes go on in" She directs me in.

After the long limo ride we arrived. I open the door. To be standing in front of a mansion. My jaw drops. I hear heels walking outside. IT WAS HER SHE ADOPTED ME???!!! IT WAS.
"CARDI B?!!" I say shocked. "It's the one and only" Cardi laughed.

 "It's the one and only" Cardi laughed

To be Continued....