Chapter 5 ~ Offset

"OFFSET?!" I accidentally screamed. I'm dumb that's Cardi's fiancé. I forgot all about him. Wow I need to catch up. Cardi greets him with a hug and a kiss . Like for real in front of me.

"Heyyy " He said. "Hi" I said awkwardly. It's just like meeting Cardi and Dj Khalid all over again. "I'm going to bed." I say while walking around the corner. I really wanted to ease drop.

"Why you come baby." Cardi says. "I wanted to
my two favorite people and soon to be new third." He says while laughing. "Sshhh she's sleeping." Cardi laughs. He starts to kiss her and it gets steamy so I start to leave.

I went to bed thinking what's is he taking about favorite 3 people. Cardi....Me.......Angie! Yea duh it's Angie the three of us . Why Angie when he's engaged to Cardi? So many questions. I started to drift off to sleep.

As soon as I woke up I went to brush my teeth and take shower. I got dressed then started to walk out the bathroom. I heard laughing in Cardi's room. I started to ease drop. "Are you goin to move in baby." She says. "Yea for you and the baby."

I'm not a baby?! That's weird let me listen more.

"I'm pregnant and I need a boo to take care of me during these mood swings." She laughs.

SHES PREGNANT?!!!!

What does that mean for me??

I ran downstairs and went outside to cry at the fountain.

To be continued...

Hey guys CARDI B. IS ACTUALLY PREGNANT CONGRATS TO HER AND OFFSET HOPE THEY HAVE A BEAUTIFUL HEALTHY BABY!😄

 IS ACTUALLY PREGNANT CONGRATS TO HER AND OFFSET HOPE THEY HAVE A BEAUTIFUL HEALTHY BABY!😄

See that baby bump go Cardi