Chapter 2 ~ Hospital

*Beep* Beep* I slowly wake up to see doctors and Angie. "Make sure to give her ensure or another other nutritional substances." One doctor informed her. "Ok will do." She said . "A...a...Angie." I struggled to say. "Your awake." Angie said excitedly while running to me.

The real question I want to know is where is Cardi and how did I get here"Where is Cardi?" I ask . "She's at the Grammys right now." Angie says. "You can watch it." She adds. I love watching the Grammys. "Ms. Cardi is so happy this is her first time being nominated for a Grammy." She added.

"What happened to me " I ask. "Your nutrition was low and you were dehydrated." She says. Sounds about right I wasn't fed much at the adoption center. "You need your rest, here try to sleep while the tv is on." She turns on the tv and sits on the couch next to me.

All these famous people. This reporter dude is talking about Khalid he made Young , dumb and broke the song is good but I like rap more. I wait for Cardi to finally come. I don't know what to call her. Mom , Cardi , or Belcalis. I think she is nominated for best rap.

I finally saw her on the red carpet with that beautiful white dress. She looked amazing. I saw Alessa Cara to in her outfit on the carpet rocking the suit and tie . I can't wait till the award ceremony starts. I wish I was really there to cheer on Cardi. I'm stuck in a hospital, I can even imagine my beautiful dress. Well my luck. Here it comes on the Grammys!

To be Continued.....