Part 2; Chapter 1~ New begginings!

"Press, press, press, press, press! Cardi don't need more press! Kill 'em all, put them hoes to rest!" I started to rap. When your living with a rapper it's hard not to love & hate the songs. Believe me I have been hearing press for a straight week. I love the song but at the same time I want to stop hearing it. First day of school and I'm a bit nervous. It's been a full year since I have went to school, so far I have been homeschooled by Angie. I want more interactions with people around my age. Best believe Cardi is not dropping me back in my old school. It's this private school that celebrity kids go to. Don't think the money has changed me much, but I'm literally going to a school filled with spoiled kids who had an amazing upbringing, as for me just living in the hood all my life. I can't say the orphanage has been the worst, but believe me it could have been better.
Time to get dressed. Of course there is dress code. I put on a yellow shirt with black pants and some black Jordan's. The colors are yellow and black. Shoes factor in the colors too. "TIANA GET YOUR LITTLE BUT DOWN HERE!" Cardi yells. I know my ass is little, but can't she just say get down her. I'm not offended because it's a thing me and Cardi do. I
run down the stairs into the living room. I see Angie holding Kulture. I go over to Angie and say "Good morning Angie and my lil Kulture." While squeezing Kulture's squishy cheeks. I hear the horn beeping and I dart straight out of the house.
I was so proud to be at the BET awards and watch Cardi receive "Best Album Of the Year" which was "Privacy" my personal favorite. "Dwayne can you put on truth hurts by lizzo please?" I see Dwayne's little head nod. Cardi is on her phone so I decide to be the most possible annoying and in my feels while this song is playing. "Why men great 'til they gotta be great?!!!" I nudge Cardi while singing. "I just took a DNA test, turns out I'm 100% that bitch!! Even when I'm crying crazy! Yeah, I got boy problems, that's the human in me! Bling bling, then I solve 'em, that's the goddess in mEEEEEeE!" I sing even louder. "You coulda had a bad bitch, non-committal! Help you with your career just a little! You're 'posed to hold me down, but you're holding me bACKK!" Cardi jumped in. "And that's the sOuNNDD of me not calling you back!" We said at the same time. Cardi feels like a mom and a best friend at the same time. We duet the rest of the song and I think Dwayne was annoyed.
  Finally we reach the school. "Meet some cute ass niggas!" She says while I get out of the car. I laugh and walk inside. I thought I would be better if I walk in alone so people don't pre-judge me. Here I go. I walk to the door and press the button. "How can I help you?" The speaker buzzes. "I'm a new student here." I reply. "Name?" The voice replied. "Tiana Graham." I stuttered. I started to get nervous and asking myself the same question "What if they don't recognize me?" I wait patiently. "My bad come on in!" The doors unlock. Go past the first door and wave to Cardi. Dwayne finally pulls off.
I go through the second door and of course there is a third one. Metal detectors too. Finally I'm in the main lobby and there is 4 guards there. This place is so heavily guarded. "Welcome to Rosemary Arts Private High School! I'm the school secretary Ms. Herlem! This school has a lot to offer towards your learning! Also many classrooms to learn and flourish in! I have brought a student here to take you around the school! Any questions?" She finished. The place was beautiful down the the glass openings. The fresh clean floors. I'm shell-shocked. "No questions." I say happily. "Here is your tour guide Dante! He will show you around! Hope you grow to love our school! Ms. Herlem goes back to typing on her computer. Dante walks around the corner. I'm astonished he's so fine.
"I'll be showing you around Tiana." I sense a Spanish accent. He leads the way. I follow. "This is the Literacy room and the Numeracy room on the left. The whole tour was a blaze. I barely remember where any of the rooms were and don't really care. "Last, but not least the auditorium." It's a little dark in here. He gets closer to me and all I can inhale is his amazing cologne. I start to bite my lip. "It's nice to have someone new you know." He says. "Especially when they look like you." Dante comes closer backing me up to the wall. I look into his hazel eyes. He leans in.....

To be continued.....

Sorry took so long to update. I'm going to be back on track now that it's summer!