Part 2 Chapter 3 ~ Re-Run

A few months later

I have mostly adjusted to school, but I haven't really seen Dante around. I see him time to time, but otherwise everything has been good. Cardi has barely been home. In the past months, but when she's here she does teach me a few things.

"Move your tailbone like that." She starts moving her waist in a circular motion. "Cardi, I don't have the facilities for that big man." I laughed. "You will get it soon." She laughed. Her phone rung just at that moment. There goes family bonding time. Kulture starts cry. I go to her room, and look into her crib. Diamond studded and all. There is no lengths Cardi won't go for this little one. Don't get me wrong I really don't like the flashy diamonds, but I do love my new shoe game. I went from beat up converses to Jordan 23's. I don't deserve this. I have to make a name for myself so no better way to do that than tiktok.

People might think just because I got adopted into money I would take the free ride, but that's the exact opposite of what I want to do. I want to work hard and have a name for myself. Cardi always told me "The hustle never stops." This year I've been focusing on myself. Self care is key. I start to draw graffiti signs in my notebook perfecting my S. I start searching for careers. I may be a sophomore, but the future arrives faster than expected. Becoming a music artist would be redundant. I want to make my own path.

The first day of school starts tomorrow, but with a global pandemic things are going to be a little different. I'm a germaphobe as is, but this pandemic makes me feel even more self conscious. This year couldn't be any better. To be put back into the public school system! Oh yes!

I'm not stuck up because of one year of private school, but like you start to get used to the quiet, and the only drama is the girl that throws a fit because she got a B, like sit Emily I'm over here with a 73% and happy as a b*tch.

Over the course of this past few months I've gained a little weight and started wearing different hairstyles. My style has changed, but it didn't really matter much because everyone at my old school wore Gucci & Rolex. This school is different because of uniforms, but I'll adjust quickly. The thing I'm worried about the most is the girls there. The amount of fights I used to get in at school is poor horrendous. I mean I've lost a few, but won even more. I won't be too far from home; the gunshots comfort me.

I start to scroll through social media to check out the school a little bit before I go. "So far so good" I say to myself while scrolling through the hashtag feed. I can already see the females that are going to be big problems. Diamond Williams. The duck lips, and the lemon pepper stepper pose in her posts says it all. I'm evaluating her body build, and I think I can beat her if it came necessary. I pick up my body pillow, "You said what Diamond?" I bodyslam the pillow. After I fake trip and say "Got my now huh? You thought!" I hear the door open and me and Cardi lock eyes. We both paused. "Uhhh" I look around. "Girl get up and come eat." She says while laughing.

Tomorrow will definitely be interesting. Diamond better watch her back because I'm coming ready with hands...

To be continued...