Chapter 2 ~ Cardi B.

"Uh..um...hi uh Cardi." I stuttered. It was THE Cardi B. I didn't even know what to say. A famous female rap artist in front of me. A normal teen. This is a lot of people's dream to meet with Cardi B. I got adopted by CARDI B. I was just standing there her hair looked amazing. "Um are you ok mami?" I stood there. "Yea just a little.." I trailed off. "Surprised, just think of me as a regular mom chica" She smiled. "You know what come inside make yourself comfy."

I stood in front of a giant mansion.

(This is just a random mansion because I couldn't find any pictures of her real house)She guided me past the pool , and woah that was a giant pool or a giant fountain? I went in and saw the grand entrance

She guided me past the pool , and woah that was a giant pool or a giant fountain? I went in and saw the grand entrance. With stairs leading up. "This...is.....Awesome!" I stuttered. *These is red bottoms these is blood shoes* Wow her ringtone is bodak yellow. "Hello " She said. "The Grammy's yea me and Bruno will be there for rehearsal tomorrow " She talked on the phone while slowly walking away. "Be back Angie will get you settled in." She held the phone to her chest. Angie guided me to my room (This room is off online)

 Angie guided me to my room (This room is off online)

I gasped. "This is my room" I asked. "Yes it is" Angie replied. I fell to the floor. Losing consciousness. Angie shook me. My body would let me move. "HELP SOMEONE LET ME CALL 911." Angie screams. As I fade away.

To be Continued....