Chapter 4 ~ Rose

I knew exactly who it was. I couldn't contain my happiness. "ROSE!' I said and jumped on her. I was so happy. It was a coincidence or not I'm suspicious , but seeing Rose made all my worries go away.

"Tiana is that you." She said. I felt her tears on my shoulder. I started crying. It was one of those sad moments while your happy at the same time , but someone always gotta ruin it.

"Who is she , supposed to be." The girl said with sass. I really don't have time for an attitude from anymore. "I'm her sister got a problem." I say with the same sass. "Actually I do a strange dirty girl inside of our house." She fires back. I gave her the death stare. She does it back.I was ready to fight and I could tell she was too. "Guys settle down please." Di'Anna jumps in before our hands start flying. "Fine." She says annoyed. "Maria I will take your phone." Di'Anna says sternly. She did a huff and stormed off. Like don't have to be dramatic.

"First thing first are you hungry." I'm assuming Jace said. The guy gave me bad vibes. He looked handsome to be honest , but still bad vibes. Like when you see those cool frogs , but their poisonous , same feeling. I feel like that shark that's about to eat it. Slowly preying on it . Until I bite it and regret it.

"I'm fine , plus I don't trust strangers." I say with my arms folded. DON'T TRUST STRANGERS. NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY. If Rose wasn't there I would be gone by now. "You can trust us." Di'Anna says. HELL NAH , I come from New York and I had lived in a bunch of foster homes. They all said the same things. "You can trust me to take good care of her." "Trust me." "I'm responsible." Lies that come straight outta their teeth. I don't believe that stuff anymore.

"Tiana it's been so nice seeing you." Rose says with a smile. "Here's my number , so we can keep in touch." You can tell Rose has grown up a little while she's been here . She has proper sentences. My little sister has grown up.

She handed me the piece of paper. "Thanks Rose I have to get going." I say. " Are you sure you could stay the night don't leave." Di'Anna says. "I need to make a call first." I say while walking towards the phone. "I don't think so." Jace says. He hit me to the floor.

I got back up and was going to put up a fight. I kicked his area. He started yelling in pain. Rose was being held back by her new foster mother. I had to decide if I could try to take Rose with me. Clearly this family is abusive. I'm trying to decide before Jace gets feeling in his area again. I look back and forth between the door and Rose before I make my decision. Which is....

To be Continued....

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile my phone is broken. The song at the top is from NJ CLUB on YouTube they make some good remixes.Thanks for reading Adopted By Cardi.