Chapter 2 ~ Watching The Grammys

Finally the Grammys. I look to see two people say "It's the Grammys."Then Kendrick Lamar came out with a bunch of men singing. Then I lost interest. Then I saw a bunch of people in red suits while this dude was singing. I knew what they were talking about I actually applaud them.

James Gordon came out announcing the performances and I can't wait for Bruno and Cardi to perform until then I have to watch the rest of them. Lady Gaga performs this beautiful song in an angel costume. It inspires me.I start crying. Her song touched my heart.I straight up fell asleep and missed a good hour. Like I'm mad because I missed a lot. Hopefully Angie fills me in on it tomorrow.

I wake up hearing Despacito with them singing it and a bunch of blocks. I don't know Spanish except the word despacito the camera lands on John legend I could tell he's confused. He face was hysterical I was laughing.The stage was so big and so many lights. Looks like it could hold millions of people. I barely know what's going on so far in the Grammys I'm just watching people sing.Now some dude is singing a song called terrified. I don't really like it much but he can do him.I just want to see Cardi to be honest.

Yay here it comes Cardi B and Bruno. She comes out in the hat and short stuff on. I started humming along. Bruno looks cute in his orange. Woah He started dancing like omg. Bruno and Cardi should be a thing.

Their performance was off the chain. When I looked over at Angie she was smiling. That's all I wanted to see for awhile so I told Angie to wake me up if anymore Cardi or Bruno stuff goes on.

After an hour of sleeping the doctor wakes me up. "You need to wake up , to eat." The doctor says. I sit up and she uncovered the food. It was a burger and fries with a side of celery. She put the apple juice on the table. I started eating. I was told I was only going to be there for a few more hours. So I was happy . Then someone came through the door.

Authors Note~ That book reading was funny 😂 hope you liked.

To be Continued.....