Cloaked Man: Why not? You won't be seeing anyone after this.

[The Cloaked Man removes his cloak and reveals himself to be JP in a Dark Signer outfit]

Professor: You're one of the Dark Signers!

JP: Yes. Now enough talk. I have places to be and I went out of my way to find you. Let's make this quick.

[JP and Professor Frank activate their duel disks]

JP/Professor: Duel!

Turn 1-JP

JP-4000 LP/Professor-4000 LP

JP: I'll go first. I place one card face down and summon The Black Stone of Legend in ATK Mode!

 I place one card face down and summon The Black Stone of Legend in ATK Mode!

The Black Stone of Legend: Level 1- 0 ATK/ 0 DEF

Professor: You summoned a useless rock? Actually, I've never seen you use this deck before!

JP: Well, you know what? You never will again either! I activate my monster's special ability! By sending it the Graveyard I can summon a Red Eyes Monster from anywhere in my deck. I choose: Red Eyes Black Flare Dragon!

Red Eyes Black Flare Dragon: Level 7- 2400 ATK/ 2000 DEF

Professor: It's basically and Red Eyes Black Dragon.

JP: It may look like it but isn't. You'll find out what it does soon enough. Turn end.

Turn 2-Professor

JP-4000 LP/Professor-4000 LP

Professor: My turn. I draw. I place a monster face down in DEF Mode and end my turn.

Turn 3-JP

JP-4000 LP/Professor-4000 LP

JP: Not much you can do, can you? Feeling helpless? How do you think Luna felt? Well, I don't want to hear what you have to say. My turn. Draw. I Gemini Summon my Red Eyes Black Flare Dragon!

Professor: What's a Gemini Summon?

JP: I could explain it to you, but you won't be around long enough to know. Battle. Red Eyes Black Flare Dragon, attack his face down card!

Professor: Urk.

JP: You might think your LP are safe because your monster is in DEF Mode. Well, they aren't when I activate the special ability of my dragon! When it destroys a monster or deals damage, you take damage equal to my monsters ATK!

Professor: What?

JP: Prepare yourself! Red Eyes, give him a demonstration!

Professor: Ahh!

Professor-4000 LP - - - 1600 LP

[Professor Frank struggles to get to his feet]

Professor: I've never felt an attack like that before!

JP: That pain is nothing compared to what you did to Luna. You have one chance left. Make your move so I can end you. Turn end.

Turn 4-Professor

JP-4000 LP/Professor-1600 LP

Professor: My turn. I draw. I place a monster face down in DEF Mode and end my turn.

Turn 5-JP

JP-4000 LP/Professor-1600 LP

JP: End of the line. My turn. I draw. Now I'll do to you exactly what I did before! Battle. Red Eyes, destroy his face down monster!

Professor: Urk.

JP: Any last words before I take your soul and end your life?

Professor: Please! I'm sorry for hurting your friend! Please forgive me! Please show mercy!

JP: Mercy? What is that? Is it bitter? Is it sweet? I don't know. I do know the taste of revenge and I tell you it tastes amazing. Now, I'm going to end your miserable life! Red Eyes, activate your special ability and end this duel!

Professor: Ahh!

Professor-1600 LP - - - 0 LP

Winner: JP

[Professor Frank's body lies motionless as his soul is now locked away in a card. JP puts his cloak back on. He holds two cards in his hand: one contains Professor Frank and the other contains Sayer]

JP: I did it, Luna and Akiza. I avenged you! Now to make sure that they never return!

[JP takes the two cards and rips them in half in order to prevent them from living ever again]

JP: Nice playing with you two but now I business to take care of. I will have Luna and Akiza among my brides. They will either join me...or die.

[JP walks away into the night and vanishes]