Chapter 66: What A Pain

Okay, I may have failed to appraise the red-haired woman, but let's try the others.

When I appraised the rest of them, I succeeded, but I was surprised to see their stats.

The old guy with the horns was Vanomore, and he was a demon. He was level 257, his class was Archmage, and his stats were over half a million.

The elf was named Lura Farcon. She was level 298, her class was Magic Archer, and her stats were also over half a million but she was a little stronger than Vanomore.

Next was the ninja girl named Reiko. She was level 245, her class was an Assassin, and her stats were a little less than half a million except Agility which was pretty close to a million.

The magician girl was Clare. Like her appearance, she was a Magician, her level was 178, and her stats were close to half a million.

The knight girl was about the same as the magician girl, though her stats were a little higher.

Lastly was Kole's group, but I didn't need to appraise them.

Geez, I didn't expect this big of a group. Especially with how strong some of them were.

I noticed that some of their titles were a little unsettling along with their skills. Like Vanomore's [Petrify] skill.

From what I know, [Petrify] was only used by monsters like the Basilisk, so he should be unable to use it, Demon or not. Plus, one of his titles was [Fifth General to the Demon King].

If that guy's working with the Demon King, then there's no doubt the King knows about me. This is becoming more of a pain by the second.

Vanomore wasn't the only one with unsettling titles or skills either. That Elf named Lura seems to be part of some group called The Valkyries.

One of her titles was also [Sister to the Ruler of The Elven Continent]. It doesn't take a genius to know the Elves are in on this too.

Then there was the ninja girl. Apparently, her name was Reiko and she was a cat girl.

Is it just me or was she the same cat girl from back at the guild? I could be wrong, but I can't help but consider the possibility.

One of her titles was [The Cat Assassin]. Considering our stealth-like cats were, I couldn't help but feel the name fitted her.

As for both the magician and knight girl, they were both royal guards to the King of the Human continent.

After getting this much information, it's safe to say that the whole world is out for me.

I'll say this as many times as I have to. What a pain.

"Prepare yourself, Champion!" The red-haired girl shouted as she readied her blade.

I don't have time for this crap. Dealing with these people will be just a pain.

"I don't have time to fight you fools. And I sure as hell don't intend to either, so see ya!" I then opened up a portal.

We were about to rush inside until an arrow came out of nowhere and blew up in front of the portal. None of us were hurt, but the explosion caused the portal to disappear.

"Try that again, and I'll be aiming at one of you next time," Lura snarled.

These people are starting to piss me off.

You know what? Screw this.

I unsheathed Thana and pointed it at the others.

"I don't care who you people are. You get in my way, and I won't hold back."