Chapter 16

Chapter 16

I looked over at the clock hanging on the wall. 11:30. There was around two hours of school left. Great. Just great. For some weird reason Iv'e been feeling sleepy all day. Which is weird since I went to sleep at eight. I felt my body getting numb and before I knew it I was falling asleep. I woke up to someone shaking my shoulders. I opened my eyes to find Katie looking at me with worried eyes.

"Are you okay Sadie?" Katie asked me in a concerned voice.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I asked confused. All I did was take a nap.

"It's just-just that you wouldn't wake up." She told me. It hit me like a slap in the face. Was this what it feels like to be dying? How much time do I got left? I let out a shrug.

"I'm just really tired." Katie looked unconvinced but didn't pry any further. We walked out of the class and towards my next class. Katie suddenly turned to me with nervous eyes.

"Hey Sadie, do you know if Evan has a girlfriend?" She asked a small blush forming on her cheeks. I couldn't help the smile that came over my face.

" I don't know. Why don't you ask him?" I said straight out lying. I knew for a fact Evan doesn't have a girlfriend, but eh these two are never going to get nowhere if they don't talk to each other.

" Why do you wanna know? Do you like him or something?" I asked in a teasing voice. She blushed again and let out a scoff.

"What?! Me?! Eww no." I let out a laugh and entered my next class. The horrible, horrible class. Gym. Words cannot describe how much I hate Gym. I quickly got changed and went to go sit outside on one of the benches.

"YOU LITTLE BRAT! ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!" That was what I heard before feeling a pain in the side of my cheek. I looked up to see a fuming Rachel.

"Excuse me?" I asked confused, and very mad. Who did she think she was?

"Its all your fault. Its your fault he broke up with me." She said now looking like she was going to cry. Oh gosh he didn't. He couldn't have. Caleb wouldn't break up with her right?

"Rachel what are you talking about?"

"Don't act like you don't know. Calen broke up with me, and it's all your fault." She cried making me feel guilty. Wasn't this what I wanted not so long ago?

"Rachel, Im so sorry. I din't know." I told her. I may not like her, but it looks like she really did love Caleb.

"Dont act like you care. Do me a favor and stay out of my way." She hissed walking away from me. Well, that was interesting.

******

I looked over at Caleb.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked him. We've been driving for almost an hour. I keep asking him to tell me but noooo it's a surprise.

"Somewhere." Was his smart reply. We drove for a couple more minutes before we reached our destination. GREEN DAY ZOO. I looked over at Caleb. Was he for real? There was a zoo five minutes from the school! Why did he have to drive all the way over here? He looked over at me and smilled.

"What? Don't look at me like that. This zoo has penguins. The one by the school doesn't." He said as if reading my thoughts. Penguins. We drove an hour and a half for penguins. Don't get me wrong I love penguins, but I dont like waiting. We bought our tickets and entered the zoo.

"Okay so where should we go first?" He asked handing me a map of the place.

"Oh I dont know. How about we go see the penguins?" I asked. He smilled at me not hearing the sarcasm in my voice.

"That's a great idea!" I rolled my eyes and followed him to the penguins.

"AWE THEY ARE SOO CUTE!" I shouted running up tp them.

"I want one." I said. Caleb stared at me like I had grown two heads.

"Are you bi-polar?" He asked me furring his eyebrows.

"Because its okay if you are-"

"Caleb"

"Like they have treatment-"

"Caleb"

"Im sure it doesnt cost that much-"

"CALEB IM NOT BI-POLAR WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT?!' I asked.

"Oh, its cause you where all angry about the penguins then you where all happy and saying how cute they are." He said. Oh my gosh he's going to be the death of me.

My phone beeped. I looked to see I had a reminder from the hospital telling me I have an appointment tomorrow.

Mom help me overcome the monster inside of me.

*****************************************

GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING PLEASE DONT KILL ME.

THANKS TO ALL MY FAITHFUL READERS WHO ARE STILL READING THIS. PLEASE UNDERSTAND I HAVE SCHOOL. PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND FAN.

ANYONE MISS PARKER?

PARKER OR CALEB?

R.Q.O.T.D:

WHICH FOOTBALL TEAM DO YOU GO FOR?